Travelcam
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
If anyone needs cheering up and some encouragement for the future during the lockdown then here's a link to some of my photos that I took on the above trip.

Sadly we never made it to Easter Island as flights were cancelled but hope to return there one day.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/164297978@N03/RT0kY8 

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks for sharing your photos Travelcam - these are fantastic!
RogerT
(Member)
A great selection of photos CD .. thanks for the peak.

The Chile trip always gets rave reviews and your pics help show why.

Wonderfully diverse vistas. Also, the ice cream looked rather tempting .. at least more so than the octopus !

Another trip that’s tempting me ..

Great memories I’m sure.

Stay safe

Cheers,

Roger

Travelcam
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RogerT' wrote:

A great selection of photos CD .. thanks for the peak.

The Chile trip always gets rave reviews and your pics help show why.

Wonderfully diverse vistas. Also, the ice cream looked rather tempting .. at least more so than the octopus !

Another trip that’s tempting me ..

Great memories I’m sure.

Stay safe

Cheers,

Roger

Glad you enjoyed them and yes, great memories, you won't be disappointed, go for it.

Travelcam
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Rose1999' wrote:

Thanks for sharing Carol, they are lovely photos. I should have been travelling with JY today but here's to next year!!

Rose you are so welcome, pity about your trip. Just You are going to be so busy when things get back to normal, so many places, so little time!

Paul N
(Member)
Hi thanks for the photos. Unfortunately I am unable to travel long haul so it is great to be able to see these places from a recent traveller. I was watching a Jane McDonald cruise thing the other night and she stopped at the hand coming out of the ground. Also nice to see the nice modern buses being used!!!

Take care stay safe Paul

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Loved looking at the photos. Brought back lovely memories of my trip in February. Sorry you could not go to Easter Island.

Best wishes

Jaya

AdmT
  • (Member)
(Member)
Looks great, regards, thanks!!
Devontraveller
(Member)
'Travelcam' wrote:

If anyone needs cheering up and some encouragement for the future during the lockdown then here's a link to some of my photos that I took on the above trip.

Sadly we never made it to Easter Island as flights were cancelled but hope to return there one day.

Superb  Photographs  they bring back lots of lovely memories

Aer23
  • (Member)
(Member)
Brilliant photos Carol. Hope you’re ok.

Amanda

Travelcam
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Aer23' wrote:

Brilliant photos Carol.  Hope you’re ok.

Amanda

Thank you Amanda and yes I'm fine, still out there taking photos on my daily walk, sadly not on Easter Island though 😃 😃 😃

LYNDAKNOBEL
(Member)
Fabulous photos Travelcam, can I ask what camera you use? I definitely have this trip in mind for the future. 

I should be on America's Western Wonders tour now  😞 but have got 3 JY trips booked starting September, fingers crossed!

Best wishes

Lynda

Travelcam
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LYNDAKNOBEL' wrote:

Fabulous photos Travelcam, can I ask what camera you use? I definitely have this trip in mind for the future. 

I should be on America's Western Wonders tour now  😞 but have got 3 JY trips booked starting September, fingers crossed!

Best wishes

Lynda

Thank you so much Lynda, sorry about your trip, let's hope things get back to more normal times soon, it's so miserable missing out on our trips and this one is wonderful.

The camera I have is a Sony A7ii ( several years old now) with a Sony Full Frame FE 24-70 F4 Zeiss E Mount Lens.

Good luck

Carol (Travelcam)

Dennis101
(Member)
'Travelcam' wrote:

WOW. I took a look at your pictures. Fantastic.