LOUISE.
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all. I have booked this trip for January 2020. Looks really good. This will be my third trip with Just You. Just wondering if anyone else has booked it. Louise
AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Louise

Yes I booked it some time ago have heard its a wonderful tour and have had my eys on it for a number of years, wrap up it gonna be cold but wow something to look forward to in January, did Norway in February but done several other JY tours

Regards

Dave

melanipick
(Member)
'LOUISE.' wrote:

Hi all. I have booked this trip for January 2020. Looks really good. This will be my third trip with Just You. Just wondering if anyone else has booked it. Louise

Hi Louise

I wondered how it went as I am thinking of it for next year.

LOUISE.
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Tmelanipick' wrote:

'LOUISE.' wrote:

Hi Louise

Hi. I had an amazing time in Canada. The trip was so well organised with a very knowledgeable tour guide. The scenery was spectacular. Breathtaking with all the snow. It was cold weather but not noticeable when wearing layers with thermals. Every day was a full itinerary of sight seeing or activities. I did the shoe snowing on Lake Louise which was fab, and I also did the Maligne ice cavern walk which was stunning. It was a full tour and everyone got on well. I would recommend this tour absolutely, so give it a go. It’s fantastic. Louise

AbbaDave
(Member)
'LOUISE.' wrote:

'Tmelanipick' wrote:

'LOUISE.' wrote:

Hi Louise

Hi. I had an amazing time in Canada. The trip was so well organised with a very knowledgeable tour guide. The scenery was spectacular. Breathtaking with all the snow. It was cold weather but not noticeable when wearing layers with thermals. Every day was a full itinerary of sight seeing or activities. I did the shoe snowing on Lake Louise which was fab, and I also did the Maligne ice cavern walk which was stunning. It was a full tour and everyone got on well. I would recommend this tour absolutely, so give it a go. It’s fantastic. Louise

Hi,  yes we had an amazing time it really was a magical winter wonderland so much snow very scenic certainly worth booking such a nice group and Tour Leader we had, take a look at my review in the reviews section dave

Lespud
(Member)
'LOUISE.' wrote:

'Tmelanipick' wrote:

'LOUISE.' wrote:

Hi Louise

Hi thinking of this trip next year,how was it arranging evening meals as I noticed none are included.thanks

AbbaDave
(Member)
'Lespud' wrote:

'LOUISE.' wrote:

'Tmelanipick' wrote:

'LOUISE.' wrote:

Hi Louise

Hi thinking of this trip next year,how was it arranging evening meals as I noticed none are included.thanks

AbbaDave
(Member)
'Lespud' wrote:

'LOUISE.' wrote:

'Tmelanipick' wrote:

'LOUISE.' wrote:

Hi Louise

We had one included dinner in Banff, on the second night there's plenty about I had a bar meal in Tommy's neighbourhood pub just along Banff Avenue, in Jasper there's a few places in town or whisky Jack's near hotel and 8n Lake Louise there was no choice but to dine at hotel prices weren't too bad

LOUISE.
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi yes as Dave said, evening meals were good. Quite a few places to eat in Banff, and in Jasper had a fab Italian meal one evening and another time went to a lovely burger/steak restaurant. There were 29 of us all together but for the evening meals we tended to split up into groups. Maybe 6/8 in a group at a time. Louise