(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello anyone going on this trip.

First solo for me so interested to see who else is going x

discovrer
(Member)
'Mintychick' wrote:

Hi, I'm on this trip - recently booked. Done 1 previous solo with a different company.

At the time of booking I was told there were 16 on the trip: 12 woman, 4 men, although of course there will be others around: the 'Colours of Nepal' group in Nepal and the 'Invitation to India' group in India who will be sharing the hotels and respective itineraries.

This is one trip I sure am looking forward to!

sumac
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mintychick' wrote:

Hi there, I'm going on this trip too:)  Flying from Manchester and wondering whether to go earlier to get over jetlag.  Sounds a super trip.  I went on the trip Roof of the World with Justyou last year and it was wonderful but tiring!!  I wish I had gone a little earlier to get adjusted to the new time zone.  The organisation was great although last minute adjustments had to be made just because of the terrain and weather: despite this we really enjoyed it all and were very impressed.  It hardly felt like a solo trip because everyone was so friendly.

AlanD
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all

Im on this trip, my 12th Just You tour the last being Vietnam and Cambodia back in February.

Always have a great time but be prepared to go home more tired than when you left, these trips are always packed with highlight after highlight and Nepal looks like a fascinating country to tour.

Look forward to meeting everyone in the lounge at Heathrow

Alan

Angell
(Member)
Hi all,

I am booked on the colours of Nepal. Looking forward to meeting you all .