Mike S
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone else on this trip who would like to say hello ?

This is my 2nd JY trip and if it's half as enjoyable as the first one then it should be good.

My only concern this time, is that we might be expected to eat anything we actually cook ourselves .... indigestion tablets will be packed just in case 🙂

sjm533
(Member)
'Mike S' wrote:

This is my 2nd JY trip and if it's half as enjoyable as the first one then it should be good.

My only concern this time, is that we might be expected to eat anything we actually cook ourselves .... indigestion tablets will be packed just in case :)

Hello Mike,

I did this last year and it was great fun.  We were not allowed in the kitchens ('elf and safety), but we did eat what we had prepared and it was really good.  Excellent tuition only on meat sauce, and I came away with a cracking recipe for tiramisu, which we made and ate, and it is a family favourite.  Was asked last Boxing Day - don't care what else we have but can we please have tiramisu.

Enjoy and leave the indigestion tablets at home.

Sylvia

peter7
(Member)
'Mike S' wrote:

My only concern this time, is that we might be expected to eat anything we actually cook ourselves .... indigestion tablets will be packed just in case :)

Hi

Hello Mike l am on the May trip flying from Manchester

While l am on  the forum could you please tell me the amount and the gender of my fellow travellers

Thank you

Peter

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Peter,

There are 19 people booked on the trip so far, 7 men and 12 women. Their ages range from mid 50s to early 80s.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Niftynita
(Member)
Hi mike , 

I’m going on the May trip , it’s my 3rd JY trip and looking forward to this I believe our TM Jonathon is an excellent TM and come highly recommended! 

See you in Tuscany ! 

Anita

Mike S
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Anita,

Are you flying from Heathrow ?

Niftynita
(Member)
'Mike S' wrote:

Hi Anita,

Are you flying from Heathrow ?