Margobabs
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked my first JY holiday....the Camino.....this is also my first ever solo holiday since my husband died, so I am quite apprehensive. Have been encouraged to introduce myself on this forum to .....maybe....’meet’ other travellers. I will be travelling on 1st June2019. So far I have been told there are 6 booked on the holiday.
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Margobabs,

Welcome to the forum 🙂 If there's any advice/questions you have, myself or your fellow forum users will be happy to help I'm sure.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Margobabs

Not everyone who travels with Just You uses the Forum so do not be disheartened if your fellow travellers do not respond to you. You have taken the first step so there is no need to be apprehensive. You will be travelling with like minded people and I am sure you will have a nice time. When you return you will want to book your next trip. Have a lovely holiday and hope you also have a great experience.

Best wishes

Jaya

DavidG
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hello Margobabs

Not everyone who travels with Just You uses the Forum so do not be disheartened if your fellow travellers do not respond to you.  You have taken the first step so there is no need to be apprehensive.  You will be travelling with like minded people and I am sure you will have a nice time.  When you return you will want to book your next trip.  Have a lovely holiday and hope you also have a great experience.

Best wishes

Jaya

Hello Margobabs,

I was in exactly the same posion when my wife died. Extremely nervous, but now nearly 20 JY holidays later ...

Enjoy!

Margobabs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for your encouragement. Will try to stay calm!
Elizbeth
(Member)
'Margobabs' wrote:

MargobabsThank you for your encouragement. Will try to stay calm!

Hi Margobabs. I’ve just managed to get myself set up on here. I’m going on the Camino group holiday on the 1st June from Gatwick. Very much looking forward to it. And meeting everyone. This is my first JY holiday.  I’m happy to discuss with you. All the best and happy packing    🙂

Margobabs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Elizbeth' wrote:

'Margobabs' wrote:

MargobabsThank you for your encouragement. Will try to stay calm!

Hi Margobabs. I’ve just managed to get myself set up on here. I’m going on the Camino group holiday on the 1st June from Gatwick. Very much looking forward to it. And meeting everyone. This is my first JY holiday.  I’m happy to discuss with you. All the best and happy packing    :)

Margobabs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi problems using this site, but here goes.    Am looking forward to the holiday,but apprehensive as first time on my own. having problems working out footwear....boots or trainers. 

Am staying  in hotel at Gatwick overnight as the flight is an early one. 

Hope this message appears, and thank you for replying.