Vickie
(Member)
Hi DrPanguitch,

There will be a rep at Manchester, yes 🙂

There are just 2 people booked on this at the moment, one man and one woman - but I'm sure more will book soon!

Thanks,

Vickie

Harry7
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
As I wish to visit family in Ontario, Canada, on my way to the Alaskan tour I have had to arrange all my own flights (8 in all) and travelling from and returning to Manchester. In order to fit it all in I will be at the Anchorage Hotel the day before the tour party arrive but leaving on same day and flight to USA the on to Toronto and home. Really looking forward to it as will be meeting family never met before except through Facebook.
DrPanguitch
(Member)
I am booked onto the May 2020 trip to Ultimate Alaska, which I note is now, along with the other Alaskan trips, all fully booked! Anyone else going who would like to say Hello ?
RayT
  • (Member)
(Member)
'DrPanguitch' wrote:

I am booked onto the May 2020 trip to Ultimate Alaska, which I note is now, along with the other Alaskan trips, all fully booked!  Anyone else going who would like to say Hello ?

Hi,

I’m on board board his  trip. I was on the 2016 one and very much enjoyed the scenery. I didn’t do the Arctic trip but went gold panning and a sail up the river instead - both good fun.  I’m looking forward to the scenic drives and spectacular wildlife again, but don’t know quite what to expect from the National Park etc. in the East. I’m sure it will be worthwhile.  At least no salmon vodka this time!  - far better to include the nearby wildlife centre.

See you all there,

Ray

Robertkille
(Member)
Hi

My name's Robert I'm also booked on this trip this is on my bucket list having done nearly all the state's

This is a must another one to tick off.looks agood tour I look forward to meeting up with you both catch you soon

DrPanguitch
(Member)
Hello Robert and Ray, Am pleased to hear from you and looking forward to our trip.  I have also booked the flight to Wrangell as I am quite interested in the history of this area. I am also particularly interested in the wildlife, and hopeful of some good photos too.  Look forward to meeting you both.