Craig99
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just joined the site in October 2019 and im looking to book 10 days in Canada going to Banff and Jasper in January or February 2019, just waiting for my eta visa, ive never been on holiday on my own, but im looking for to trying new stuff and meeting new people, im just thinking of other places to go, maybe Africa, i dont know, But hello to everybody who may read this, 

:D

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Craig to the world of JY Travelling!!

I have travelled the world with JY since 2006, I have done a little bit of Canada amongst a USA tour a few years ago, I am sure you will have great fun! Any questions just ask.

Cindy

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Craig,

Welcome to our travelling World. I have family in Canada in the Toronto area. I have just found out about the eta which no one knew about until my cousin came over in March and said something about it  :huh: 

The best bit about Canada is Tim Hortons and Timbits. I have been reliably informed that they are opening a Tim Hortons in Birmingham at the end of November  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Jan

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Welcome Craig, have been to Canada twice with JY.  Once north to see the polar bears - fantastic. Then on the Rocky Mountaineer, Banf etc.  Both tours were beyond expectations, great groups of people and brilliant Tour Managers.  Go and enjoy, return richer in many ways.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Craig

Welcome. I would thoroughly recommend Africa - Namibia, South Africa/Zambia and Kenya especially if you like wildlife. Enjoy Canada when you go.

Regards

Jaya

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Craig,

I visited Banff, Jasper and Lake Louise in January of this year on JY’s ‘Winter Rockies Spectacular’ tour. You can find my review in the appropriate section of this forum, which details my experience and also has some tips for visiting the Rockies in winter. Suffice to say that this was a fabulous tour, my only ‘complaint’ being that I had to come home! How I, and everyone else on that tour, would have loved to have stayed for a few more days! The Rockies in winter are truly spectacular, majestic, magnificent...humbling even, so go ahead and book. You won’t regret it.

If you’re also considering a visit to Africa, I can recommend South Africa and Nambia. I visited Nambia with JY in August of this year - again, you’ll find my review of that holiday in the Reviews section of this forum.

Welcome to the world of JY travel; I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. And if you have any questions, just ask.

Cheers

Mike