jintzky
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
has anyone been on this holiday - any reviews?
andydurrant
(Member)
I'm toying with this for the September 11th departure from East Midlands. How's the current availability looking?
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Andy,

Both September dates are fully booked i'm afraid! We've got 14 places on the October 3 date though, what do you think?

Thanks,

Vickie

jintzky
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Andy,

Both September dates are fully booked i'm afraid! We've got 14 places on the October 3 date though, what do you think?

Thanks,

Vickie

I have been advised there are vacancies for 11th September - is that correct?

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jintzky,

Our system is showing as all dates fully booked for September 2018, can I ask who advised you and I'll double check this.

Thanks,

Vickie

andydurrant
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Andy,

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks for getting back to me Vickie,

Think I'll have to look for something else, mainly due to dates when I can go away.

jintzky
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Jintzky,

Our system is showing as all dates fully booked for September 2018, can I ask who advised you and I'll double check this.

Thanks,

Vickie

Both Dawn and James advised vacancies from Manchester on 11th..if there are still vacancies I am very interested in booking...they both know I am almost ready to roll!

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jintzky and Andy,

Really sorry, there was a glitch in the system I was using. I've double checked this with James and yes, there are spaces available on the September 11 date.

Apologies for any inconvenience!

Thanks,

Vickie

andydurrant
(Member)
Thanks Vickie,

Probably look to get that sorted in the next day or two!

jintzky
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'and wrote:

Thanks Vickie,

Probably look to get that sorted in the next day or two!

me too!! yippee!

andydurrant
(Member)
Vickie
(Member)
Woo hoo! Enjoy your trip Andy! 🙂
jintzky
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have also booked!!! Where are you flying from Andy?
andydurrant
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Woo hoo! Enjoy your trip Andy! :)

Quick question regarding it. Flying from East Midlands with Ryanair, which is obviously online check in.  Do I use my JY booking reference when I go onto Ryanairs website to check in?

andydurrant
(Member)
'jintzky' wrote:

I have also booked!!! Where are you flying from Andy?

East Midlands with Ryanair.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Andy,

We'll send you your booking login and password with your final documents, two weeks prior to departure so you can then check-in online.

Thanks,

Vickie

Super Star
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Andy,

We'll send you your booking login and password with your final documents, two weeks prior to departure so you can then check-in online.

Thanks,

Vickie

Super Star
(Member)
HI Vickie

Is the provision of a booking login and password to do an inline check-in going to be standard now for all flights on Just You holidays

Best wishes

Stella

Super Star
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Andy,

Thanks,

Vickie

andydurrant
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Andy,

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie