TheresaJane
(Member)
Hi Alyson

Great to hear from you. I've done the majority of my packing today... only 3 days left ... I am really needing this break now... very tired and need a break away to have some fun and giggles...

Hope you find your passport I looking forward to meeting you and a new friendship started. Hopefully you will recognise me from my profile pic on here.

Yes I got my luggage tags last week.

My friend said Almafi was amazing and the food in particular was simple but delicious. Ive been checking the weather and it stays between 24 and 28 for the week so still lovely and hot... be nice to get away from this rain!

Meet you in the lounge then around 4ish and we can start the celebrations with a coffee and a bacon sandwich hehe.... its the 50th that just keeps giving haha...

See you Wednesday morning ... drive safely

T xx

Alyson
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Theresa,

I started packing today too which is most unlike me as I tend to leave it until the day before! I've even found my passport which thank goodness is still in date! I had to chase up my luggage tags but they arrived on Friday so all is good. I tried to check in online but apparently because it's a group booking it won't let us.

Fabulous! I didn't realise it would still be that warm!

I tried to upload a photo but I couldn't do it. I'm a bit of a techno-phobe!

A coffee and a bacon sandwich???!!!! I'm a vegetarian and I'm banking on a few proseccos!! ??? We are toasting your 50th after all!

Looking forward to meeting you. You have a safe journey too.

Take care

Alyson x

TheresaJane
(Member)
Apologies ... no bacon sandwiches for you .... now I know one more thing about you....

We will have all week to toast and celebrate not just a 50th but also being young free and single ladies who are going to have a ball of a time... Malibu and lemonade for me please dont like the bubbles much lol

See you Wednesday 🙂

T x