Riversdale
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all, 

I am booked on the Japan Revealed with Hong Kong add-on for 19th April and wondered who else would also be on this tour. It is getting very close and I thought it would be nice to make contact with my fellow travellers.

Regards Jill

Riversdale
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thankyou Rose ! I will post a review when I return from my holiday

Jill

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yes please do Jill, Japan and Hong Kong are definitely on my wishlist - if I do all the holidays I'd like to it'll probably bring me up to about 2030!!

Have a great time,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rose

I dare not add up the amount I have spent on holidays with Just You to date - I am sure it is a lot more that £50,000, especially if I include all the other expenses (for e.g. coach fares, insurance, spending money, taxis, etc). The tours I want to do in the next few years are all rather costly, which means that when I have finished I will be left with almost no cash but with most amazing and wonderful memories! I will have to prioritise which tours I want to do first within the next 3-4 years whilst I am still working as doubt very much if my meagre pension will allow me to travel long distance.

Best wishes

Jaya

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya, 

I'm in the same boat, although retirement is still a way off for me....my savings are moving in the wrong direction but like you, I have so many brilliant holiday memories and hope to keep travelling long and short haul for a few more years before I have to start being more sensible!!

All the best,

Bob