abry47
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
New to this just wondering if anyone is thinking of taking  this trip . This would be my first time travelling abroad alone and would be interested to hear from anybody who is either going or who is considering it.
calmusic
(Member)
'abry47' wrote:

New to this just wondering if anyone is thinking of taking  this trip . This would be my first time travelling abroad alone and would be interested to hear from anybody who is either going or who is considering it.

Hi

I am the same as you the first time travelling on my own.  I have had replies from other JY travellers and they have been so helpful and made me feel more confident.  I finally decided to book Andalucía in September.  It is a shame we are going different months.  I think it is just taking that first step.  I rang at the weekend to book and the Advisor was really nice and explained everything to me.  I felt much better and now I am really looking forward to my first solo holiday.  Everyone says you meet lovely people on the holidays. 

Hope you find the courage to book  🙂 you will be fine.

Caroline

abry47
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'calmusic' wrote:

'abry47' wrote:

Hi

I am the same as you the first time travelling on my own.  I have had replies from other JY travellers and they have been so helpful and made me feel more confident.  I finally decided to book Andalucía in September.  It is a shame we are going different months.  I think it is just taking that first step.  I rang at the weekend to book and the Advisor was really nice and explained everything to me.  I felt much better and now I am really looking forward to my first solo holiday.  Everyone says you meet lovely people on the holidays. 

Caroline

Hi Caroline I think I will eventually decide to go  with this holiday But have to find out various family and work commitments first.   Mijas is lovely I have been there many times as a visitor but never stayed there before . The public transport is very good if you want to visit the likes of  Benalmadena or Fuengirola it very easy to do by bus from the square and is very reasonably priced. Hope you have a great holiday

calmusic
(Member)
'abry47' wrote:

'calmusic' wrote:

'abry47' wrote:

Hi

Caroline

Hi Caroline I think I will eventually decide to go  with this holiday But have to find out various family and work commitments first.   Mijas is lovely I have been there many times as a visitor but never stayed there before . The public transport is very good if you want to visit the likes of  Benalmadena or Fuengirola it very easy to do by bus from the square and is very reasonably priced. Hope you have a great holiday

Hi

Thank you very much it does look a really beautiful place.  Hope you get everything sorted so you can book your holiday.  Good to know the bus service is nice and handy.  

Good luck with your holiday and enjoy  :)

Caroline

royston45
(Member)
hi, I have just booked this as my first trip with Just You. Looking forward to the trips out, sun and a bit of beach time at the end. I will be flying from East Midlands Airport
Lockwdg
(Member)
I have just booked for 11th October travelling from Leeds Bradford. This is my 2nd Just You holiday having travelled to South Africa with them in March. I was very nervous for my first solo trip but met fellow travellers at the airport and soon felt part of the group and really enjoyed my holiday. Looking forward this next one in October.
Anita21
(Member)
'calmusic' wrote:

'abry47' wrote:

Hi

Caroline

Hi Caroline are you flying from Birmingham? I'm going on 6th September and would like to meet up with someone.

Anita

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Hi, I have booked this holiday for 20th September.  Have been on many happy, successful, really enjoyable JY holidays and am sure this will be good too.
wildrover
(Member)
Hi yes I am pretty certain about booking this holiday departing on 4th October flying from East Midlands have read good reports about it and have never been to this part of Spain before so looks like a good place to start may see you there
SallyMB
(Member)
'calmusic' wrote:

'abry47' wrote:

'calmusic' wrote:

'abry47' wrote:

Hi

Caroline

Hi

Thank you very much it does look a really beautiful place.  Hope you get everything sorted so you can book your holiday.  Good to know the bus service is nice and handy.  

Good luck with your holiday and enjoy  :)

Caroline

Hi I am also a first time solo traveller and have booked this holiday - 20th September flying from London City - really looking forward to it  🙂

Sally

calmusic
(Member)
'Anita21' wrote:

'calmusic' wrote:

'abry47' wrote:

Hi

Caroline

Hi Caroline are you flying from Birmingham? I'm going on 6th September and would like to meet up with someone.

Anita

Hi Anita

I am flying from Newcastle but I have booked for 13 September.  It is a shame we are not going the same week.  I haven't heard of anyone yet who is going the same week as I am.  I hope you hear from someone who is on the same holiday.

Have a great holiday.

Caroline

calmusic
(Member)
'Anita21' wrote:

'calmusic' wrote:

'abry47' wrote:

Hi

Caroline

Anita

Hi Anita

I am flying from Newcastle but I have booked for 13 September.  It is a shame we are not going the same week.  I haven't heard of anyone yet who is going the same week as I am.  I hope you hear from someone who is on the same holiday.

Have a great holiday.

Caroline