sparkyrita4
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

to all those booked on the 26th Feb 2018 trip. I am a newbie and feel excited to be travelling to India, a place I always wanted to go to. If anyone else is going on the trip please feel free to say hello. I am just in process of thinking about clothes to take and other items i might need. Any ideas welcome. See you all soon. Rita

RayT
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sparkyrita4' wrote:

Hello

to all those booked on the 26th Feb 2018 trip. I am a newbie and feel excited to be travelling to India, a place I always wanted to go to. If anyone else is going on the trip please feel free to say hello. I am just in process of thinking about clothes to take and other items i might need. Any ideas welcome. See you all soon. Rita

Hello Sparkyrita,

I am booked on this trip for my second visit to the area (last was 2001). I'm looking forward to seeing tigers again in Ranthambore, as well as generally enjoying a tour around this fascinating  country. I'll look up the climate nearer the time, but lightweight casual is the thing really.

See you at Heathrow

Ray

sparkyrita4
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[align=left]Thanks for your reply Ray, see you at Heathrow. Rita

'RayT' wrote:

'sparkyrita4' wrote:

Hello

Hello Sparkyrita,

I am booked on this trip for my second visit to the area (last was 2001). I'm looking forward to seeing tigers again in Ranthambore, as well as generally enjoying a tour around this fascinating  country. I'll look up the climate nearer the time, but lightweight casual is the thing really.

See you at Heathrow

Ray