NeilY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello - I have recently booked the above JY trip departing Gatwick on 11 / 6 . I have regularly used Just You over a number of years and always found the trips very good . Not been to Greece with them though.........Really looking forward to it . If there are any fellow travellers out there who are also on this one , please do get in touch on this forum 🙂 . See you there !! Chris ( aka Neil Y )
Yxd
  • (Member)
(Member)
'NeilY' wrote:

Hello - I have recently booked the above JY trip departing Gatwick on 11 / 6 . I have regularly used Just You over a number of years and always found the trips very good . Not been to Greece with them though.........Really looking forward to it . If there are any fellow travellers out there who are also on this one , please do get in touch on this forum 🙂 . See you there !! Chris ( aka Neil Y )

Hello Neil

I am booked on this holiday. I have never travelled with JY before but wanted to visit this part of Greece, and also want to see if JY will suit me for a longer haul trip in the future.  See you in June!

Yvonne

NeilY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Yxd' wrote:

'NeilY' wrote:

Hello Neil

I am booked on this holiday. I have never travelled with JY before but wanted to visit this part of Greece, and also want to see if JY will suit me for a longer haul trip in the future.  See you in June!

Yvonne - Hello Yvonne - that's great - look forward to seeeing you on 11 / 6 ! All the best , Chris  ( aka NeilY )