Ganty
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I'm considering this holiday for May 2018 and the main reasons is that I want to see the Royal Tombs of Vergina and Phillip II's tomb.  I can't seem to find any reviews about this holiday or if any of the tours went to the tombs.  

I have read some threads about optional excursions only being run if there are enough people wanting to go on them, but could I ask if all the three tours that went out this year managed to get to the Vergina tombs and, if not, how many actually got to them?

Thanks & kind regards

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Ganty,

I can tell you that we have 6 travellers booked on these tours, and if you also book, the team who run this tour are fairly confident that you will get to visit the Vergina tombs.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Ganty
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Ganty,

I can tell you that we have 6 travellers booked on these tours, and if you also book, the team who run this tour are fairly confident that you will get to visit the Vergina tombs.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Ganty
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Ganty,

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy,

Sorry for delay in responding to you, but I have now booked on this tour and am really looking forward to it.

Kind regards

Ganty