Ruthbarlow
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Haven't used this company before and am considering trip to st Lucia in March this year (2018), could anyone give me feedback on their experience. Also is there anyone reading this booked on the trip? Any help be be appreciated.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Amy

Perhaps move this to the correct thread. I don’t think reviews is the correct place.

Cindy

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Cindy,

This post has now been moved to the correct thread.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I haven't been to St Lucia but would be interested - so please do write a review if you decide to book!  Here is a review that was posted a year ago:

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-84708.html 

All the best,

Bob

susanh
(Member)
'Ruthbarlow' wrote:

Haven't used this company before and am considering trip to st Lucia in March this year (2018), could anyone give me feedback on their experience. Also is there anyone reading this booked on the trip? Any help be be appreciated.

Hello Ruth, I'm new to JY as well and going to St Lucia in March. I'm a bit apprehensive but my husband passed away in 2016 so JY seemed the ideal holiday company for my first solo holiday. having said that i'm also really excited about the trip and for the opportunity to meet new people. I've found JY customer service to be informative and friendly so far. Good luck. Might see you there......

Sue

Ruthbarlow
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hi wrote:

'Ruthbarlow' wrote:

Hello Ruth, I'm new to JY as well and going to St Lucia in March. I'm a bit apprehensive but my husband passed away in 2016 so JY seemed the ideal holiday company for my first solo holiday. having said that i'm also really excited about the trip and for the opportunity to meet new people. I've found JY customer service to be informative and friendly so far. Good luck. Might see you there......

Sue

susanh
(Member)
'Ruthbarlow' wrote:

'Hi Sue, thanks for the reply.  I have now booked the trip so WILL see you there.  I am also a widow of nearly 6 years. Have done one other solo holiday and was also very apprehensive before travelling but it turned out fine! Really looking forward to the trip. See you in March, Ruth' wrote:

'Ruthbarlow' wrote:

Sue

Hi Ruth. I'm pleased you've booked, I think you got the last place as when I posted the website was saying only one place left. I know there are 12 ladies on our trip aged from 30 to early 70's so a good mixture of ages. I look forward to meeting you. I live in East Sussex, where do you live? Not long now......

Ruthbarlow
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'susanh' wrote:

'Ruthbarlow' wrote:

'Hi Sue, thanks for the reply.  I have now booked the trip so WILL see you there.  I am also a widow of nearly 6 years. Have done one other solo holiday and was also very apprehensive before travelling but it turned out fine! Really looking forward to the trip. See you in March, Ruth' wrote:

'Ruthbarlow' wrote:

Sue

Hi Ruth. I'm pleased you've booked, I think you got the last place as when I posted the website was saying only one place left. I know there are 12 ladies on our trip aged from 30 to early 70's so a good mixture of ages. I look forward to meeting you. I live in East Sussex, where do you live? Not long now......

Ruthbarlow
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hi Sue, wrote:

'susanh' wrote:

'Ruthbarlow' wrote:

'Ruthbarlow' wrote:

Sue

JBlakemore
(Member)
'Ruthbarlow' wrote:

Hi Ruth,

I have also booked on this trip for March and it's my first time with JY, am really looking forward to it as like some of the others that have answered you I am on my own now.  I've always wanted to got to St. Lucia so went mad  and paid for it using the excuse it's a birthday present to myself! (same day that we start the holiday).  Hope to see you there.

Julia