NewAdventures
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. I have recently received a copy of the Just You brochure. I am hoping to book my first trip with them in the next week or so for 2018.  I was enquiring whether anyone had previously gone on the 'Spirit of India' tour, if so any feedback positive or negative would be welcome (ie. duration of travel to the individual excursions. thanks Donna
lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip in 2012 and it remains my favourite holiday. It is very fast paced but you do and see so much. There are a number of comments in a post just further down this page and reviews of this holiday in that section which you may find helpful.

My advice is go ahead and book this holiday.

Lesley

NewAdventures
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

I did this trip in 2012 and it remains my favourite holiday. It is very fast paced but you do and see so much. There are a number of comments in a post just further down this page and reviews of this holiday in that section which you may find helpful.

Lesley

Hi Lesley, thanks for response to my post, helps when someone has experienced it themselves. i also read some of the other reviews left on forum. i'm 90% decided on booking this tour, currently torn between this tour and Borneo, (though looking at the pics/itineraries in brochure i want to go on them all), best regards Donna

NewAdventures
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

Lesley

Sorry Lesley , I forgot to ask. I assume you get enough time at the individual excursion sites to enjoy them (not just a flying visit). thanks Donna

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this trip in 2015, it is an amazing experience and well worth doing
lesley07
(Member)
Hi Donna

Yes you do get enough time to explore the sights and there are guides available at each to give history etc. As I said I loved this trip and have also done the Kerala holiday which was a very different but equally enjoyable experience.

Hope this helps

Lesley

NewAdventures
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'TimH' wrote:

I did this trip in 2015, it is an amazing experience and well worth doing

hi thanks for reply. I'm 94% ready to take plunge and book (Nov 2018), regards Donna

NewAdventures
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi Donna

Yes you do get enough time to explore the sights and there are guides available at each to give history etc. As I said I loved this trip and have also done the Kerala holiday which was a very different but equally enjoyable experience.

Hope this helps

Lesley

Hi Lesley

thanks for reply and thanks for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. I'm 94% ready to take plunge and book (for Nov 2018, Diwali), just need prices/requirements of vaccinations confirming then all sorted. 

I may have a nosy at Kerala in brochure. 

hope you manage to get another JY hol booked in the future. 

Best regards

Donna

Joolsg
(Member)
'NewAdventures' wrote:

Hi. I have recently received a copy of the Just You brochure. I am hoping to book my first trip with them in the next week or so for 2018.  I was enquiring whether anyone had previously gone on the 'Spirit of India' tour, if so any feedback positive or negative would be welcome (ie. duration of travel to the individual excursions. thanks Donna

Done many JY tours but this is my most favourite by far, went in November 2017. amazing holiday with many beautiful sights and places visited, would do it again in a heartbeat

NewAdventures
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Joolsg' wrote:

'NewAdventures' wrote:

Done many JY tours but this is my most favourite by far, went in November 2017. amazing holiday with many beautiful sights and places visited, would do it again in a heartbeat

Hi many thanks for your post. (sorry for delay, couldn't log onto forum) i'm torn between Spirit of India and Thailand. if India it will be Nov 2018 for the festival of lights. regards Donna