Mo R
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

First solo holiday

I took the plunge and I'm off on the Untold Cambodia trip on Nov 7th with the Vietnam add on, would love to know who else is on this one?, also any one know if we need any immunisations?.

Just a drag that I'm having to travel from Yorkshire to Heathrow.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
You will need to check with your doctors or practice nurse regarding jabs or malaria tabs etc, JY cannot tell us travellers what to have as people differ...

Sounds a great tour leave a review when you come back..

Cindy

Mo R
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

You will need to check with your doctors or practice nurse regarding jabs or malaria tabs etc, JY cannot tell us travellers what to have as people differ...

Sounds a great tour leave a review when you come back..

Cindy

Hi Cindy

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I was wondering if any one had actually been on this trip who had first hand knowledge before I went to the docs

and I will certainly leave a review, I cant wait!.

Mo

Mo R
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Rose1999' wrote:

'Mo R' wrote:

Hello

First solo holiday

I took the plunge and I'm off on the Untold Cambodia trip on Nov 7th with the Vietnam add on, would love to know who else is on this one?, also any one know if we need any immunisations?.

Hi Mo

I am going on the Mekong river cruise on 8 Nov, it goes through Cambodia and Vietnam and I have to have Hep A, Typhoid and a Tetanus/Polio/Diptheria Booster.  It's best to ask your GP or travel clinic for advice to be certain.  Hope you have a great time.

Rose

Hi Rose,

I would think then that the untold Cambodia requires the same jabs.

Thank you for the info.

Enjoy your trip!

Mo

misse
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mo R' wrote:

Hello

First solo holiday

Hi,

I'm on this trip as well.

The best advise is to go to your doctor. I have been and had a tetanus booster, Hep A and Typhoid. I have to go back closer to the time for Malaria tablets. Hep B was offered to me but I'm not having this one as I do not feel this is something which will affect me. I have also been advised to consider Rabies jab and Japanese Encephalitis. (will have to pay for the Rabies and Jap Encephalitis)

I know it is still a little while until we go but I'm starting to get excited already.

Hope to hear from you soon

Erica  🙂

Mo R
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'misse' wrote:

'Mo R' wrote:

Hello

First solo holiday

Hi,

I'm on this trip as well.

The best advise is to go to your doctor. I have been and had a tetanus booster, Hep A and Typhoid. I have to go back closer to the time for Malaria tablets. Hep B was offered to me but I'm not having this one as I do not feel this is something which will affect me. I have also been advised to consider Rabies jab and Japanese Encephalitis. (will have to pay for the Rabies and Jap Encephalitis)

I know it is still a little while until we go but I'm starting to get excited already.

Hope to hear from you soon

Erica  :)

Mo R
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Erica

Nice to hear from a fellow traveller.

I'll make an appointment to see the doc as clearly its something I need - oooh all those jabs!

Mozzies love me too so will defo need malaria tabs.

It'll soon be here, so excited!

Thank you for your advice

Mo