Kezzer46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Not long to go now... getting more excited by the minute... still have the dreaded packing to go... but have the weekend to master it.

See you all on Monday bright and early

Kerry

sue dobbs
(Member)
'Kezzer46' wrote:

Not long to go now... getting more excited by the minute... still have the dreaded packing to go... but have the weekend to master it.  

See you all on Monday bright and early

Kerry

Me too! Anyone else puzzled by the flight times? About 1 hour KL to Yangon but 4 hours Yangon to KL? It's not that far,can't be time difference,just wondered!

See you all bright and early Monday,so nearly there and won't it be good to be warm!!

Sue.

SarahS
(Member)
I'm just starting to pack. Just finished a marathon folding session.  I hope very thing I think I will need will fit in  the suitcase.  See you all on Monday.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue KL is 8 hours ahead while Yangon is 6 1/2.  I was confused by it all as well!

See you on Monday,

Bob

sallyc
(Member)
Weirdly there is a 1.5 hr time difference between KL and Yangon. Going to be challenging with changing watches!

See you all Monday.

Bosuncat
(Member)
The forum is going to be mighty quiet whilst you are all away.  :P

Have fun folks!

sue dobbs
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Sue KL is 8 hours ahead while Yangon is 6 1/2.  I was confused by it all as well!

See you on Monday,

Bob

Thanks Bob,now you mention it I seem to remember Thailand being 8 hours ahead and that's over the border! 

Better get on with packing!

Sue

sue dobbs
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

See you on Monday,

Bob

Thanks Bob,now you mention it I seem to remember Thailand being 8 hours ahead and that's over the border! 

Better get on with packing!

Sue