tom999
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

I'm a recently widowed 68 year old. I would appreciate some advice, as I've hot been on holiday on my own before, this all seems a bit strange to me ! Spain would be fairly familiar to start. Any ideas.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Tom

Hello and welcome to you, I take it you do not wish to go to far for your 1st trip. I can really recommend the Austrian Lakes tour very nice and gentle that was. Tuscany highlights is also very nice as well. I hear that Bulgaria is very popular, and I also know someone that has done the Northern Cyprus tour and had a good time. The Italian tours are also very popular. I hope you find somewhere that you want to see. have a look in the brochure and read up on the tour and then just PICK ONE and go for it.

Cindy

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've done two Spain trips with JY (Treasures of Andalucia & Discover Malorca) and both were enjoyable. If I had to pick between them I'd prefer Andalucia.
janicek
(Member)
I think you should choose somewhere you have always wanted to go. My first time away with JY I opted for Canadian Rockies and Alaskan Cruise. Whatever you choose, be reassured you'll be well looked after and be with like minded people. I've booked my 4th trip for next May to Italy's Cilento Coast. Good luck!

Janice