Maggiebro
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anyone done this trip? First time to Croatia and first time yachtie. Any help with currency, chargers on board and dress code.
jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Maggie

If you search in the Review section you will find a very good review.  |This trip is high on mu bucket list when I have got Asia out of my system

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Maggie,

I hope you have found the reviews and that they have answered your questions.

I did this cruise last year and loved it. It was busy and relaxing in equal measure. In fact if there weren't so many other enticing holidays I'd do it again.

Have a great holiday.

Rae

Maggiebro
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RaeW' wrote:

Hello Maggie,

I hope you have found the reviews and that they have answered your questions.

I did this cruise last year and loved it. It was busy and relaxing in equal measure. In fact if there weren't so many other enticing holidays I'd do it again.

Have a great holiday.

Rae

Thank you for your reply. I couldn't find a review for the sailing trip just the Istrian coast so I am maybe looking in the wrong place.

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Maggie,

If you put 'Croatian Coastal Explorer - June '16' in the search box you will find a review. Mine is  also in the review section posted on 23.5.16.

Hopefully you will now be able to find them and that they'll answer your questions.

Rae

Maggiebro
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the replies. As usual Just You travellers tell it how it is which provides the most helpful information.