Maggiebro
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good Morning. I have been advised  not to buy Croatian currency but to exchange sterling in Croatia to get a better  rate. Is this possible to do on this trip or should I take some with me initially. Also can you charge mobiles etc on the yacht and do they take credit card if you have a tab to pay at the end of the holiday. Is there a dress code both on the boat and in Croatia?

Thank you

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Maggiebro,

We don't know about the better exchange rate in Croatia but we do know that you cannot exchange on-board so we would advise you to exchange your currency in the UK.

You can use a credit card to settle the bar bill and there is no dress code. We hope for smart/casual but it is not enforced. There is a Captain’s dinner one night towards the end so I would personally dress up a little for that, but not compulsory.

In regards to charging your phones, you will need an adaptor for all electrical appliances. We advise a two pin European adaptor.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maggie,

In my cabin I was able to plug my phone in next to the bed with normal European  2 pin adaptor. There was another point next to the bathroom  where the hairdryer plugged in. However all the cabins weren't the same. I was on the lower deck. Dress wise the captain's  evening was slightly smarter but not ott as it isn't that sort of a boat. Some people were able to exchange money in the larger towns we visited.

I hope you love it. 

Rae