wilson49
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would be great to hear from any one else going on this holiday, this is not only my first Just You holiday it my first solo holiday....bit apprehensive to say the least!. Also be good to hear of anyone that has been on this holiday with any tips to make the best of it. Thank you
jdhunt
(Member)
'wilson49' wrote:

Would be great to hear from any one else going on this holiday, this is not only my first Just You holiday it my first solo holiday....bit apprehensive to say the least!. Also be good to hear of anyone that has been on 

Hi Wilson49 - You are not the only one in that boat, I'm on the same trip and it's my first solo holiday. Looking forward to it. May see you at airport. I've been to Santorini before, many years ago, don't expect to recognise much.

wilson49
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jdhunt' wrote:

'wilson49' wrote:

Would be great to hear from any one else going on this holiday, this is not only my first Just You holiday it my first solo holiday....bit apprehensive to say the least!. Also be good to hear of anyone that has been on 

Hi Wilson49 - You are not the only one in that boat, I'm on the same trip and it's my first solo holiday. Looking forward to it. May see you at airport. I've been to Santorini before, many years ago, don't expect to recognise much.

look forward to meeting you , thank you for replying

wilson49
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for replying, .I have never been to either of these places, wish we had been in touch before than I could have picked your brains ! look forward to meeting you at the airport . Norma