Kim M
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am booked on the above holiday (my first solo holiday!) and am thinking about booking into a hotel near Heathrow the night before. Is anyone else doing this, or can anyone recommend a good reasonable hotel there? I don't need parking

Many thanks 🙂

dipping my toes in
(Member)
Hi yes I'm on that trip and am staying at the Comfort Hotel near Heathrow the night before (I live in London but public transport won't be up and running early enough for the 6am check-in). I booked it through Just You but I don't think it was any cheaper than booking direct.

Hope you enjoy your first solo holiday! I went with Just You to Croatia last September and it was great, so I'm looking forward to this one.

If you decide to stay in the same hotel the night before let me know!

-Marsha

Kim M
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Marsha, I'll have a look at the hotels later. I still haven't decided whether to come up the night before or go straight to the airport, but at least the hotel offers the chance of a slight lie in!

See you in Mykonos if not before - exciting! 🙂

Morgana60
(Member)
I'm in the Comfort Hotel on Monday night Marsha.
Kim M
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Marsha,

Thanks for your answer. I will certainly let you know if I stay there, and if I don't see you before I will definitely see you in Mykonos! 🙂

Kim

Kim M
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have ended up at one of the Premier Inns as I left it a bit late to have much choice, so I will most likely see you at the airport bright and early on Tuesday. I'm getting quite excited about this new adventure now!

Kim