rosysmith
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I am definitely going to book this one only problem is do I go May or June?  Can anyone give me an idea about weather I don't like it too hot so i'm thinking of May.  Has anyone done this trip this year that can give me an idea?

Rose

sallyc
(Member)
Hi Rose

I'm on this trip at the moment and the weather has been sunny with the temperature in the high twenties centigrade. It's always difficult predicting the weather but it may be that May would suit you better. One thing I will say is that this is truly an brilliant holiday, the ship is fantastic as is the food and scenery.

Sally

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi Rose.

Having travelled there over quite a number of years I think that I know Croatia fairly well by now.  Wonderful country and people.  Sadly this is one trip I can't do, because of slight mobility issues, although I would love to. 

I've been mainly in May and September and have encountered many types of weather, although it has never been cold.  I was in the Dubrovnik area this year at the beginning of May, and the weather was a bit changeable, but when it finally cleared up it was stunning.  Clear blue skies.  I never found it baking hot to be honest, but it was certainly warm enough for t shirts even at night.  The humidity bothered me a bit, but you wouldn't have that problem at sea.

I hope you decide to go.  :)

Glad to hear the trip is going well Sally.  Can't wait to read your review!  😃

rosysmith
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sallyc   wrote:

Hi Rose

I'm on this trip at the moment and the weather has been sunny with the temperature in the high twenties centigrade.  It's always difficult predicting the weather but it may be that May would suit you better.  One thing I will say is that this is truly an brilliant holiday, the ship is fantastic as is the food and scenery.

Sally

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sally

Is it smooth sailing or do you have some days when it is rough? Enjoy the rest of your trip and look forward to reading your review.

Jaya