RayT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just booked the Irrawaddy cruise next Febrary.  Anyone else going yet?  Someone on the 2016 cruise please write a review.  I'm also on the Historic America trip in October and thinking of S. Cyprus for Christmas as the N.Cyprus one was very good.  Also thinking very hard about Chile in November next year.

Ray

XtineB
(Member)
Hi Ray,

I'm also on that boat. You can see what I wrote under my response to Diane Harrison, under the heading Burma Irrawaddy Cruise. You'll see there that I am new to JYT. Looking forward to seeing reviews of that particular trip when they come. I am sure that I will eventually have some questions for you!

Christine

RayT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'XtineB' wrote:

Hi Ray,

I'm also on that boat. You can see what I wrote under my response to Diane Harrison, under the heading Burma Irrawaddy Cruise. You'll see there that I am new to JYT. Looking forward to seeing reviews of that particular trip when they come. I am sure that I will eventually have some questions for you!

Christine

Sorry for the delay in responding Christine, but I was in Alaska on a brilliant tour. I look forward to meeting you in Feb.  A lady on the Alaska tour is on the cruise in September and will leave a review, so look in then.

Ray

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ray

I wanted to book the Chile and Easter Islands trip for November next year, but it is already sold out.

Jaya

RayT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Ray

I wanted to book the Chile and Easter Islands trip for November next  year, but it is already sold out.

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

Yes, I read that yesterday - Sod's law, I have been wanting to visit that area a long time, but never expected it would sell out so early. Maybe JY can add some extra tours?  If not, it looks like Yosemite gets a visit.

Regards,

Ray

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am sure the Chile Easter Islands tour will be offered in 2018 as it seems to be very popular. I will book it as soon as it is on offer, which means that some of the destinations on my wish list will have to move down the list!

Jaya