Lancslady
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I have booked a Spirit of India holiday this October. This will be my first holiday travelling alone and first time to India. Any tips, advice gratefully received. Anyone else booked on this trip on-line?

UserPostedImage

PMH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, are you going on the 10-22 October trip? I'm going too. I have been on several singles holidays and they are great fun. Paula
wissyweb
(Member)
Hi. I have just booked the last place on this trip for October 22. This will be my fourth JY holiday in 2 years, and, having done 3 short (6 day) holidays, I decided to do a longer one and India is somewhere I have always wanted to visit.

Lancslady - Solo holidays with JY are great. You meet lots of like minded people travelling alone for various reasons and usually with a good age range. It's so easy and sociable you will love it. I've had great guides too.

We have the use of the airport lounge at Heathrow so we will probably all meet up there. I will be travelling down on the day so will allow plenty of time and get there early.

John

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Re tips etc. for Spirit of India - if you go to the Search option (top right hand corner) and put in India or Spirit of India, there will be reviews and share your tips etc. etc. This is a fantastic tour and is up there at the top of my JY trips (out of 17) along with Burma. Any questions, please ask.

Cheers,

Hils

Hijackson
(Member)
Hi

I am thinking of booking this trip April 2017 and would be intrested in any feed back from your trip ,have a great time and keep me posted