Corril
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Spirit of India April 2016 is approaching fast, I wondered if any one in our group wished to introduce themselves on here before we meet at Heathrow - I can start....

Linda (50's) Newcastle upon Tyne / Northumberland

Willpower
(Member)
Hi everyone.

Graham from Peterborough here.

Not long now, 🙂  but of course not everyone uses the forum so we might not hear from all travellers.

I wonder if Monty could give us some final demographics on the tour ?

Male /Female numbers, age range and if possible, who is the tour manager and will he /she be with us from Heathrow or joining us in Delhi ?  

When I did China with JY the tour manager was with us from the start and we all became one big family. Fabulous time.

Really looking forward to this next adventure.    See you all soon.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Graham,

As we've let Monty take a half day today, I hope you don't mind if I give you the demographics this time...

So there are 29 confirmed travellers and 1 provisionally booked. And, of the 30, there are 14 men and 16 women with ages from early-20s through to mid-80s.

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Erica Hajdu and it looks like she will be travelling with the group from the UK.

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards

Julia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

This is a good mix of men and women - almost half and half. I am sure it will be a good trip.

Jaya

Willpower
(Member)
Hi Julia.

Glad to see you are still around keeping an eye on things.  😉

Thank you for the info. A mixed bag, great !  

I'm sure we will have a fabulous time.

Corril
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all, 

Looks like we've got a good mix of travellers, all anticipating the adventure ahead I'm sure. 

India is a place I've wanted to experience for a long time, many sights, sounds etc. are awaiting  :)

See everyone soon

Linda

jan4
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Jan I booked the Spirit of India trip last week.

It is my first time on a JustYou holiday.  Looking forward to meeting everyone and the trip itself!!

Is everyone meeting in the airport Lounge on Monday?

Jan

Willpower
(Member)
Hi Jan

Welcome to the party. I'm sure you will enjoy your first holiday with JY.

It's highly likely that the majority of the group will meet at the lounge, although this is not a requirement. You can if you wish go directly to the assigned gate (whichever that turns out to be)  at the time notified on the information boards in the terminal. Don't be late   😉

Whichever you choose to do, just look out for the JY baggage tags and introduce yourself to the tour manager. She will be the one with the mild look of panic on her face.   :cool:

Looking forward to Monday.   🙂 🙂

Chloesonic :)
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I'm Chloe, 23 so I will be the baby of the group 🙂 I'm coming from Winchester and this is my 4th holiday with JY, so looking forward to it. See you all at the airport :)

Chloe

bazza35
(Member)
Hi there I'm Barry  and this will be my third holiday with Just You.

Really looking forward to it.

By the way I'm 35 and from London