travelforme
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anyone done the Burma trip and also the Vietnam trip with Just You? The 2016 dates with Just You for Vietnam in March fit with my plans better, however, people have said that Burma is a very special place to visit. The cost for Burma is more expensive. Any views welcome!? Can anyone help me choose! Thanks.

Christine:)

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Christine.

The Burma trip is brand new this year and I am lucky enough to be going on the first one in February so unfortunately you will have to wait until we get back for a review.

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Christine

we did Vietnam in November and believe me it was truly wonderful, you will not be disappointed if you choose Vietnam though i am sure Burma is just as good and a tour i hope to do myself in the next year or two

Regards

Dave

travelforme
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'AbbaDave' wrote:

Hi Christine

we did Vietnam in November and believe me it was truly wonderful, you will not be disappointed if you choose Vietnam though i am sure Burma is just as good and a tour i hope to do myself in the next year or two

Regards

Dave

Thanks Dave, not sure you will receive this as not sure about replying in this.

Haven't booked anything yet but am keeping an open mind to both! Enjoy Burma when you go... Christine

travelforme
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jonah' wrote:

Hi Christine.

The Burma trip is brand new this year and I am lucky enough to be going on the first one in February so unfortunately you will have to wait until we get back for a review.

Have a great time and will read your review! Not long until February now....

Christine

travelforme
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Dave and Jonah. I've posted replies to you both as I'm unsure how this thread works!

Am keeping an open mind at the moment as to what I where I'll go.

Christine