suewales
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone travelling to Vietnam on the 16 April departure? My name is Sue and I'm travelling from Swansea on my first Just You hol.:)
Kathy C
(Member)
'suewales' wrote:

Hi, is anyone travelling to Vietnam on the 16 April departure? My name is Sue and I'm travelling from Swansea on my first Just You hol.:)

Hi I am also going the 16th April, this is my first time alone,looking forward to.

I'm traveling from Cambridgeshire. Kathy

nevillv52
(Member)
Hi. I'm going to Vietnam on my 1st JY holiday on 16 April. I live in Norfolk. Is anybody planning to stay overnight at Heathrow on the 15th? Valerie
Kathy C
(Member)
'nevillv52' wrote:

Hi. I'm going to Vietnam on my 1st JY holiday on 16 April. I live in Norfolk. Is anybody planning to stay overnight at Heathrow on the 15th? Valerie

Hi. Yes I'm going on the 16th April and plan to stay overnight on the 15th. This also is my first JY holiday. Really looking forward to it.

I live in Cambridgeshire, I haven't booked a hotel yet. Kathy

ange1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I am booked on this holiday for the 16th April. I am coming from Sheffield and it will be my 3rd Just You holiday. I am travelling down the day before with 2 ladies from Leeds Bradford (Maggie and Sandra) who are also on this trip. Look forward to meeting you all - wont be long. We are staying at one of the Premier Inns but I know this hotel is fully booked 🙂
Kathy C
(Member)
'ange1' wrote:

Hi, I am booked on this holiday for the 16th April. I am coming from Sheffield and it will be my 3rd Just You holiday. I am travelling down the day before with 2 ladies from Leeds Bradford (Maggie and Sandra) who are also on this trip. Look forward to meeting you all - wont be long. We are staying at one of the Premier Inns but I know this hotel is fully booked :-)

Hi,so looking forward to this holiday, as its my first holiday alone it's great hear

From other people going. I plan to stay in a hotel the night but haven't booked yet.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Valerie have you booked a hotel yet?....:). Kathy

nevillv52
(Member)
I'm thinking about booking through holiday extras. They do coach travel with 4* mystery hotel for £74. It would be great to meet up the evening before the flight and get to know my fellow travellers.
Kathy C
(Member)
'nevillv52' wrote:

I'm thinking about booking through holiday extras. They do coach travel with 4* mystery hotel for £74. It would be great to meet up the evening before the flight and get to know my fellow travellers.

Yes that would be great, we could possible meet at the airport.

nevillv52
(Member)
Travel all booked and the mystery hotel is the Sheraton Heathrow. Hope it is better than the reviews on trip advisor!
suewales
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Kathy wrote:

'suewales' wrote:

Hi I am also going the 16th April, this is my first time alone,looking forward to.

I'm traveling from Cambridgeshire. Kathy

------------=-------------------------------------------

Look forward to seeing you Kathy, I'm travelling by taxi from Swansea to Heathrow, so see you there! I have a large bright yellow case, so come and say hallo if you see me in the queue!

suewales
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nevillv52' wrote:

--------------------

Neville - Look forward to seeing you at the airport, I've got a large bright yellow suitcase, so come and say hello if you see me in the queue! Sue

suewales
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ange1' wrote:

Hi, I am booked on this holiday for the 16th April. I am coming from Sheffield and it will be my 3rd Just You holiday. I am travelling down the day before with 2 ladies from Leeds Bradford (Maggie and Sandra) who are also on this trip. Look forward to meeting you all - wont be long. We are staying at one of the Premier Inns but I know this hotel is fully booked :-)

---------------

Look forward to meeting you ladies. I've got a large bright yellow suitcase so come and say hello if you see me in the queue! Sue

Kathy C
(Member)
'nevillv52' wrote:

Travel all booked and the mystery hotel is the Sheraton Heathrow. Hope it is better than the reviews on trip advisor!

Hi

Can you say which Sheraton hotel it is,there doesn't seem to be any more mystery

Hotels at about £70, so I will try and get booked into the same one as you booking else where....

Kathy C
(Member)
'suewales' wrote:

Sue only just seen your reply,yes looking forward to meeting you, and will certainly look out for the yellow suit case. Mine is a boring dark grey one !!

ange1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all, on the way back with the 6 hour wait for the changeover at Kuala Lumpur I have booked through holiday extras the Plaza premium executive lounge for £23 and you get 3 hours in there with free drinks and nibbles. I have booked this from 7pm, just thought I would let you know in case you also wanted to join me 🙂 There are 16 people on this trip so a decent sized group....Not be long now I am starting to get excited 🙂 Angela
nevillv52
(Member)
Hi Sorry for not replying sooner. Things have been a bit hectic, I'm booked in the Sheraton Heathrow which is the one at West Drayton. It probably wouldn't have my first choice based on reviews but it is only one night. Not long to go now. 🙂
Kathy C
(Member)
'nevillv52' wrote:

Hi Sorry for not replying sooner. Things have been a bit hectic, I'm booked in the Sheraton Heathrow which is the one at West Drayton. It probably wouldn't have my first choice based on reviews but it is only one night. Not long to go now. :-)

Hi that's ok, as its my first time by myself I'm staying at the airport hotel. Really looking forward to meeting every one, see you soon. Kathy

Di Slator
(Member)
Hi everyone, my name is Di and I am also going to Vietnam on 16 April and doing the Cambodian Add on. I am travelling down on the morning of the 16th from Worcester so look forward to seeing you all at the airport. This will be my second trip, the first being to Kenya which was absolutely wonderful. So, hoping this one is as brilliant.
Kathy C
(Member)
'Di wrote:

Hi everyone, my name is Di and I am also going to Vietnam on 16 April and doing the Cambodian Add on. I am travelling down on the morning of the 16th from Worcester so look forward to seeing you all at the airport. This will be my second trip, the first being to Kenya which was absolutely wonderful. So, hoping this one is as brilliant.

Hi Di, I'm not doing the add on to Cambodia, really looking forward to meeting every one. See you at the airport. Kathy..