Pauline i
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi one little tip for taking Malarone - take it after food following a meal that has some fat content in it. This aids absorption and means that you are also less likely to have a sore stomach after taking it. Many people on the tours I've done have taken it after dinner, but I found it hard to remember to do that so I take it after breakfast (after indulging in a fry!).

Best wishes,

Bob

Thanks Bob all tips duly noted.

Pauline

Loves2 travel
(Member)
Hi Pauline

I went on this trip in September 2015 for my 60th birthday and had an amazing time you need some good comfy walking shoes not sure what your budget is but if you can afford it then go on as many of the extra trips as you can the Elephant ride & interaction was amazing as were the safaris i went on both and although we saw some animals for a second time we also saw many different ones on the second one the Township visit was also worth it not as harrowing as i thought it would be . oh yes and if you like wine make sure you have enough space to bring some home 😃 f you want to know anything else pleas just ask Hilary x

Pauline i
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for advice Hilary. I am wearing my walking shoes around the house to make sure they are comfortable and will look at all the trips available. I will also make sure I have enough room for the wine.

Thanks again. Pauline