YDW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Is anyone traveling from the north to Heathrow Airport either by train to London Euston, by plane from Manchester airport or airport taxi d

from the Kendal area?

Looking for advice or possibly to buddy up.

Thanks

Yvonne

Nunu
  • (Member)
(Member)
'YDW' wrote:

Hi

Is anyone traveling from the north to Heathrow Airport either by train to London Euston, by plane from Manchester airport or airport taxi d

from the Kendal area?

Thanks

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne

I am also booked on the India tour on the 8th February.At the moment I am planning to fly from Manchester to Heathrow as I only live 30 minutes from the airport.

Princi
(Member)
'Nunu' wrote:

'YDW' wrote:

Hi

from the Kendal area?

Thanks

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne

I am also booked on the India tour on the 8th February.At the moment I am planning to fly from Manchester to Heathrow as I only live 30 minutes from the airport.

HI Yvonne & Nunu,

Sorry this is no help to you.

I'm on this trip, (my first ever solo holiday and JY tour), I'm travelling out a day early on 7th Feb arriving 8th, as it my birthday and will be meeting a friend who lives in Delhi for a drink before we all start our tour together.

I will see you at the Hotel when you arrive.

I am so looking forward to it. Getting very excited as there only 78 Sleeps to go now.

Safe travels Alex.