Princi
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Alex

Getting laundry done in India is very cheap! You should have no problem at all. I usually just wash the underwear whilst on holiday, but have had laundry done in Namibia and Kerala. In Namibia my jacket was getting a bit dirty so had that washed and ironed and it only cost about 50 pence. In Kerala had to have a pair of trousers laundered and that too was very cheap. You are going to have a fantastic time.

Jaya

Thank you Jaya,

Its an easy way of taking less clothes which allows more space for Buying STUFF, every one I know who has been to India says there is SO much to buy.

Princi
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Alex

Getting laundry done in India is very cheap! You should have no problem at all. I usually just wash the underwear whilst on holiday, but have had laundry done in Namibia and Kerala. In Namibia my jacket was getting a bit dirty so had that washed and ironed and it only cost about 50 pence. In Kerala had to have a pair of trousers laundered and that too was very cheap. You are going to have a fantastic time.

Jaya

Thank Jaya

Alex

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Alex

Yes there is lots to buy in India. Hope you get plenty of opportunities. Happy shopping.

Jaya