pahill
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Mick,

I completely understand and we all share your frustration here at JY, but unfortunately we have to go by what the airlines do/say I'm afraid.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Monty,

I'm not sure thats always the case, last year on the heart & soul holiday i asked if i could go on a earlier flight. At the time was told BA didn't allow group bookings on the earlier flight.

Then to my surprise i found out a Travelsphere group on a similar trip were all on the earlier flight.

Felt like we were 2nd class citizens.

On that same note would it be possible to have provisional flight times on the website. This was displayed until the updated site and think many of us found it useful.

Thanks

Mick

I second that. The loss of seeing provisional flight times on the new website layout is annoying. I also think that fully booked holidays should stay visible online with the SOLD OUT tag that briefly appears before they are removed from view. That way those of us that have booked on the sold out tour can still go back to review the itinerary, or send the link to friends who were asking where I'm going. JY are missing out on a marketing opportunity here as I often go on the one-offs with no other dates running to link to. If that's not possible, at least allowing people with online logins to still see the full details of the future tour they're booked on would be very useful.

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
I cant seem to put the profile photo the right way. most annoying.. thanks for replies premier inn sounding good.. ill stop changing the subject now.

hope you have a good time paul shame it be late for you keep us posted as im the week after you

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'wanny' wrote:

I cant seem to put the profile photo the right way. most annoying.. thanks for replies premier inn sounding good.. ill stop changing the subject now.

hope you have a good time paul shame it be late for you keep us posted as im the week after you

Your profile picture is the right way up, as I am looking at it Wanny

Cindy

Littlepaul66
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone

Thanks for your replies. Although we won't be at our hotel till around midnight I'm sure not going to let this late departure spoil my holiday. I'm really looking forward to it as it has 2 places on my bucket list.

This will be my 2nd JY tour and my 2nd time travelling with BA. Ironically it will also by the 2nd that BA have cancelled one of my flights. On returning from Route 66 in 2012 my flight from Heathrow back to Manchester was cancelled because of fog. I was due back in manchester by 11:30 and didn't arrive there till 7pm.

I agree with what everyone has been saying about JY showing provisional flight times on the site. Having 2 bad experiences with BA I shall now think hard about using them again.

Paul

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Used BA for our flights to Zurich and the Heart of Alpine Europe back in 2013. Flight out was John Major so we were on time and went ahead of a few planes. On the way home we were 2 hours late- no John Major :@

Jan

turnke
(Member)
'janib' wrote:

Used BA for our flights to Zurich and the Heart of Alpine Europe back in 2013. Flight out was John Major so we were on time and went ahead of a few planes. On the way home we were 2 hours late- no John Major :@

Jan

Jan Just back from Zurich on Wednesday,flying Swiss,incoming flight was late so delayed half an hour.People who used the flight regularly said that it was never on time,and complained that 2 BA flights were on time.

As they said so much for Swiss effiency!

Apart from that great flight.

Keith