SusanGoldfinch
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am travelling on this holiday from Gatwick - staying at a Gatwick hotel the night before

Would welcome either news on what to expect on this holiday and/or to know of any others going

Susan

Moya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am also on that trip and will be staying in the Holiday Inn at Gatwick the night before. I am particularly looking forward to the trip to Granada and the Alhambra and to Gibraltar (where I lived as a child).

See you on the trip

Moya

SusanGoldfinch
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Moya

I have already been to the Alhambra - but am going to Gibraltar....my interest being my naval heritage!

I am in the Comfort Inn the night before

See you at the airport

Susan

SusanGoldfinch
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What a shame that our destination and hotel has been changed
MagsB
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SusanGoldfinch' wrote:

What a shame that our destination and hotel has been changed

MagsB

I agree booked the holiday because of the destination and

although the other Hotel looks OK, there doesn't appear to be a lot

to do in the immediate area.

jackiemm
(Member)
Hello All

Is anyone else fed up that Just You have changed the hotel and the resort with only a weeks notice? I wanted to stay in a small hotel walking distance from Mijas. Instead we are staying in a big hotel in a resort I've never heard of! It's my first trip with Just You and I'm not impressed so far!

Jackie

SusanGoldfinch
(Member) (Topic Starter)
at least we have an excellent tour guide in Claire!
amy2003
(Member)
Hi All

You maybe glad that your hotel has been changed I did this trip at New Year it is a great

holiday all the excursions are interesting and I have got to agree Mijas is very nice the hotel was ok but the food was awful a lot of people complained.To be fair the New Year Eve

party was the best I have been to.

Amy 2003

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
I agree Amy. I did this trip December 2014, itinerary was brilliant, Mijas magical but the food at the hotel was dire. I am glad that JY have listened. I would be interested to know where they have moved to but it is likely Susan, et al that you will be able to get a bus to Mijas as they run fairly frequently from Fuengirola or a taxi would be quite cheap if a few of you clubbed together. Have a great trip.
jackiemm
(Member)
They have moved us to somewhere near Almunecar which is 116km from Mijas so a long bus journey!