mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
I recently returned from Peru with Travelsphere and, it being my first experience of travelling solo with TS, wrote a review for the community on Wednesday 26th August. It's still not appeared so I'm wondering what happened to it.

As many people on this thread have alluded to, reviews do give people ideas on where to visit and occasionally even make them think about travelling to a country they had not previously considered. In short, reviews are a useful tool which help all community users so I'm surprised that my review has been 'lost'.

Mike

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

It's live now - sorry for the delay, it was in the queue to be moderated hidden below a number of questions that our members have about their upcoming holidays.

I agree that reviews are a great way for travellers to get inspiration... I will consider my wrists slapped for not getting it up sooner.

Kindest regards

Julia

P.S It was a great review and has further whetted my appetite to visit Peru next year.

christine johnson
(Member)
Please could someone tell where the reviews can be found on the forum

Thanks

(Member)
Hi Christine,

If you go to the home page you will see a list of the forum topics, and you should be able to see 'Reviews'. If you can't find that, click on the following link and that will take you (hopefully) to the 'Review' section.

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum-63.html 

Kindest Regards,

Monty

(Member)
Hi janib,

Sorry for the long reply - the person who knows all about this tour was on holiday last week!!

So, your question was if you have any spare time for the Hard Rock Café. Well, it all depends on whether you do both optional excursions - and if this is the case then, unfortunately, you will probably not have enough time. This is because all included excursions are pretty much full days too.

However, if you choose not to do both optional excursions, there is more than likely to be enough time for you to visit the café.

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Oh gosh! I didn't mean to slap anyone's wrist; I had posted a message in reply to a question from Hils regarding 'Travelsphere and Singles' the day after I sent my review (which did appear), so I was curious to know what had happened to it. Hopefully you received my thankful reply which I sent to you separately from the forum.

I'm glad I've whetted your appetite to visit Peru in the near future, and hopefully it will have given other readers food for thought as well - even those who had not previously considered visiting this wonderful country.

Cheers

Mike

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob, Sally, Elaine

Pleased you like my new photo - it is nice as was taken by a professional 'Head Shot' guy. I attended a PA conference recently and this was one of the treats - to have a professional photo taken. The guy took lots of shots and then we were allowed to choose one from the 'gallery'!

Jaya

christine johnson
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Christine,

If you go to the home page you will see a list of the forum topics, and you should be able to see 'Reviews'. If you can't find that, click on the following link and that will take you (hopefully) to the 'Review' section.

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum-63.html 

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Thank you. Very helpful

Chris