gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just received my tickets for Boston and wondered if anyone else on the forum was going on this holiday. Staying over at Heathrow the night before and travelling from South Wales.

Gill

jenjohnson
(Member)
'gill54' wrote:

Just received my tickets for Boston and wondered if anyone else on the forum was going on this holiday. Staying over at Heathrow the night before and travelling from South Wales.

Gill

Hi Gill

Yes I also received my tickets yesterday. I am flying from Newcastle on the 6am flight so will be a long day for me .

This is my first trip with Just you so am quite excited. Looking forward to meeting you

Jen

jenjohnson
(Member)
Hi Gill

Yes it is quite exciting when they come through the letter box. I am flying in from Newcastle. This is my first trip with just you so I am a bit excited / nervous.

Looking forward to see everyone at Heathrow on the 11th

Jen

gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jenjohnson' wrote:

Hi Gill

Yes it is quite exciting when they come through the letter box. I am flying in from Newcastle. This is my first trip with just you so I am a bit excited / nervous.

Looking forward to see everyone at Heathrow on the 11th

Jen

Hello Jen

Thanks for reply. This is my 12th trip with JY. I've been to Boston before but in the mid 90s so looking forward to a return visit.

See you in Heathrow Jen

Gill