SueP365
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi can anyone tell me if the meals are taken in the hotel or in the Hotel's restaurant across the road. Also is it buffet style? I'm booked to go on 15th October. many thanks
(Member)
Hi SueP365,

The restaurant of the hotel is on the seafront across the road, with beautiful sea views. It’s a 3 course meal complemented by a very rich vegetable buffet.

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
As Monty says, it is across the road, there is no restaurant at the hotel, all meals provided are there, there is a bar on the ground floor at the hotel. As a vegetarian I did OK with the food..there are no kettles etc in the room, there is a hairdryer from memory.

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
The buffet has a wide selection Sue, but you have to order your main course in the morning at breakfast. Very good selection for breakfast too and they have (or did have) English tea bags! :thumbup:
weatherman
(Member)
This is not a reply to the above. I was wondering if it would be possible to meet up with my fellow travellers before the flight as I find it a bit daunting on my own? Cheers:rolleyes:
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I would suggest when you find the JY rep who will guid you booking in with the airline, hang back till another JY traveller books in then go through together. Also put your JY labels in your hand luggage so that people can see them. Good Luck

Cindy

SueP365
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Weatherman,

are you going on this trip on 15th October? I'm happy to arrange to meet up at Gatwick. I hope to get there and check in by 9am. I'll have my "Just You" tag on my bag, so look out for it. After all the security I normally head for the duty free shops. but if you would like to pre-arrange a meet up before check-in, or after security, just let me know. This is my 12th Just You holiday, but agree, it is a little daunting at the airport. regards Sue