Cf1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would love to know if anyone is doing the highlights of Tuscany tour September 14th to the 21st. 

Catherine.

Penniphil
(Member)
'Cf1' wrote:

Would love to know if anyone is doing the highlights of Tuscany tour September 14th to the 21st. 

Catherine.

Hi Catherine

Yes. I will be there. Be good to meet you. This will be my third Just You holiday. Last year I did the Inspirational China trip. It was amazing. And at Christmas I went to Stratford upon Avon. That was great too .. A little closer than China. Can't wait for Tuscany. Looks wonderful. Phil.

LinC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Catherine

I'm booked on this tour flying out from Manchester.  It's my first venture into the world of singles holidays so am a little aprehensive but also looking forward to it and meeting others in the group.  See you in September.

Linda

Cf1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LinC' wrote:

Hi Catherine

I'm booked on this tour flying out from Manchester.  It's my first venture into the world of singles holidays so am a little aprehensive but also looking forward to it and meeting others in the group.  See you in September.

Linda

Hi Linda.

First time for me too.so looking forward to it.Have you been to Italy  before? I can't wait to get back there.I'm living in Ireland so I'll be flying into Gatwick. 

Look forward to meeting you. 

Catherine

Cf1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Penniphil' wrote:

'Cf1' wrote:

Catherine.

Hi Catherine

Yes. I will be there. Be good to meet you. This will be my third Just You holiday. Last year I did the Inspirational China trip. It was amazing. And at Christmas I went to Stratford upon Avon. That was great too .. A little closer than China. Can't wait for Tuscany. Looks wonderful. Phil.

Hi Phil. 

This is my first Just You tour.I'm so looking forward to it. A bit nervous  obviously but mostly excited.  I've been to Italy before, could never get tired of it.looking forward to meeting you. 

Catherine.