Hilary vardy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This will be my second Jy holiday and I would love to hear from anyone else who has booked for September. Also is anyone travelling from Derbyshire to Heathrow on this trip and would like to share transport? I know this is a long shot but worth asking. On my previous trip there were 3 people from the same area who would have shared transport if they had known about each other. I used a taxi last time but this is rather an expensive option on your own.

Perhaps I'll be lucky? Hilary.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hilary

This is one holiday I would like to do in the near future. Do write a review of your experience on your return. There is a comprehensive review of this tour already on the forum and it was this review which made me want to do this tour. I just hope that Just You keep on offering this holiday and does not put 'it to rest'. Have a great time.

Jaya

trisho
(Member)
Hi Hilary,

I'm also on this trip (my 5th) but sadly live nowhere near you to share transport. I'll be coaching it to Heathrow so see you there, it's not that long now.

Trish

merylt
(Member)
Hi,

I am also on the 11th Sept trip to Uzbekistan. Live in Dorset so getting the train to Heathrow. My first holiday with JY , not sure what to expect!

Meryl

Hilary vardy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'trisho' wrote:

Hi Hilary,

I'm also on this trip (my 5th) but sadly live nowhere near you to share transport. I'll be coaching it to Heathrow so see you there, it's not too long now.

Trish

Hello, Trish, Great to hear from you. After your response I looked into the coach timings and have found it is possible as long as the flight back isn't delayed. So I am now coaching it too! Cheers .Hilary

Hilary vardy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'merylt' wrote:

Hi,

I am also on the 11th Sept trip to Uzbekistan. Live in Dorset so getting the train to Heathrow. My first holiday with JY , not sure what to expect!

Meryl

Hello, Meryl,

Lovely to hear from you . I too was a little unsure but if my first JY holiday was anything to go by we're in for a great time! So see you on the 11th. Hilary

merylt
(Member)
'Hilary wrote:

'merylt' wrote:

Hi,

Meryl

Hello, Meryl,

Lovely to hear from you . I too was a little unsure but if my first JY holiday was anything to go by we're in for a great time! So see you on the 11th. Hilary

[/quot

Hi Hilary, just 6wks to go. Might be a bit soon to start packing,but can't come quickly enough for me. It seems that there are 18 people booked on this trip so far. That sounds like a good number, not too many. Anyway, see you and Trish and at least 15 others on 11th. Mery