(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello there,

I've just booked this holiday.

Anyone else in this community going?

Regards

Mansel

BettyBoo
(Member)
Hi Mansel, I have just booked this trip today. Look forward to meeting you.

BB

mansel
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BettyBoo' wrote:

BB

Thanks Betty.

I've just received my holiday information. 07:40 departure from Gatwick!

See you then.

Mansel

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip in September last year. It is a lovely area and very different from the other regions I have visited. My only reservation was in relation to the hotel. It is situated in a village with few amenities and the hotel is a bit dated and rooms were a bit basic.

I did, however, enjoy the holiday and I am sure you will too.

Lesley[/u]

mansel
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BettyBoo' wrote:

BB

Betty,

I've booked a 1 week extension at the hotel on half board. It gives me a chance to do very little for a week. I hope to return with the group coming out the following week.

Regards

Mansel

BettyBoo
(Member)
Hi Mansel

What a good idea to have a week of relaxation after the Apulia tour. I would certainly consider this on any future one week tours. I hope to be relaxed before I go as I am off to Cuba In May (not touring) for a beach holiday.

Will be stopping over at Gatwick on the 31st May as it's an early flight on the 1st.

Any other forum users on this trip?

BB

mansel
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Betty,

I'm also staying down the night before, at the Gatwick Holiday Inn.

I'm driving down from Lincolnshire, just over a 4 hour drive. At least it is a Sunday.

Where are you coming from?

Regards

Mansel x

Mark D C
(Member)
Have just booked this trip, first time with Just You and looking forward to it. Not a region i have been to before, but i have heard it is a lovely part of Italy.
SandanneT
(Member)
'mansel' wrote:

Hello there,

I've just booked this holiday.

Anyone else in this community going?

Regards

Mansel

Yep, I will be there:cool:

BettyBoo
(Member)
Hi all

Now we are up to 4 forum users! I am staying at the North terminal Premier Inn the night before to avoid the M25 Rush hour (from mid kent). Looking forward to this trip and meeting you all. I'm off to Cuba on Thursday for a beach break, limited wifi so will be interested to see if the numbers increase over the next 3 weeks.

BB