flowers
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All

I am contemplating booking the above holiday departing on 23 September this year. I wanted to try something different this year and as I have read great reviews on Croatia, I thought why not? I was wondering if anyone has booked or hoping to book this holiday for 23 September this year, travelling to the airport from the West Midlands, I would love to hear from you, as I will be a newbie with JY and also can anyone please tell me their experiences of travelling with Croatia airlines?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks. :cool:

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi flowers,

I went on this tour a couple of years ago and can vouch for it. It was fabulous, and i believe you'll get the lovely Vlatka as a Tour Manager. We didn't go by Croatia Airlines, we went by easyjet to Ljubjlana (have no id ea how to spell that).

Mark

ValerieG
(Member)
Hi flowers

I am a newbie to jy and am seriously looking at booking this for 23rd September. It really does look good but so do many of the other holidays and I am spoilt for choice! Will decide for sure in the next week and then book something but this is my favourite to try for a first holiday.

Bosuncat
(Member)
You did spell it right Mark. :thumbup:

Flowers. Just You have moved resorts for this year from Rabac to Lovran. I have spent 3 wonderful holidays in Rabac and the Istrian Coast is great. I haven't flown Croatian Airlines though before.

The hotel I believe is being refurbished over this winter and reviews read really good. The area is really nice, prices are still reasonable and the people are really friendly. Vladka is a wonderful TM, so kind and helpful. If you read some of the reviews on here everyone speaks very highly of her. :thumbup:

Any more questions please feel free to ask.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi flowers,

I cant find bosuncat's review, but here's a few others to have a gander at...

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-54725.html 

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-58844.html 

Mark

Just J
(Member)
'flowers' wrote:

Hi All

I am contemplating booking the above holiday departing on 23 September this year. I wanted to try something different this year and as I have read great reviews on Croatia, I thought why not? I was wondering if anyone has booked or hoping to book this holiday for 23 September this year, travelling to the airport from the West Midlands, I would love to hear from you, as I will be a newbie with JY and also can anyone please tell me their experiences of travelling with Croatia airlines?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks. :cool:

Hi

I am looking to so this trip too. I am in Warwick. I have just posted on the forum too!

Croatia is fabulous.

Just J

flowers
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mark thank you very much for the link, it has being very helpful.
flowers
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Just J

Please let me know whether or not you will be booking this trip on 23 September? Thanks

Just J
(Member)
'flowers' wrote:

Hi Just J

Please let me know whether or not you will be booking this trip on 23 September? Thanks

Still waiting for a reply to my question to the staff regarding transfer times. Will advise when I am booking.

Just J
(Member)
I have the information regarding transfer time so will go ahead and book now.
Just J
(Member)
'flowers' wrote:

Hi Just J

All booked. This will be my first JY holiday, but have travelled as a single many times, so I shall be interested to see if JY and I might have a long term 'friendship'. There are certainly a number of trips I can see of interest.

If you are wanting to car share, I know Heathrow area as I lived nearby.

flowers
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Just wrote:

'flowers' wrote:

Hi Just J

All booked. This will be my first JY holiday, but have travelled as a single many times, so I shall be interested to see if JY and I might have a long term 'friendship'. There are certainly a number of trips I can see of interest.

If you are wanting to car share, I know Heathrow area as I lived nearby.

Hi Just J

Brilliant I will be booking mine soon. I will let you know when i do. This will also be my first holiday with J Y. Car share would be lovely, thank you so much. I can give you my email if you prefer. Hope to hear from you soon.