diamondsgirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My very first Just You Holiday to the Olympic Riviera is looming on 16 June..nervous doesn't quite cover it..but I am already thinking forward to maybe booking another one, if this works out for me.

I love relaxing holidays with perhaps one or two days touring the area, as going every day or every other day seems a bit intimidating and not quite what I hope for. Sunshine being the only prerequisite!!

Any suggestions please? 🙂

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Diamondsgirl,

I hope someone can help you!.sorry I can't all the tours I have been on have been full on touring holidays, I am sure you will find something, Is the costa del la Luz one more of a relaxing one I think.

Good luck

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
Looking forward to reading your review on Olympic Riviera Diamondsgirl

I'm off to Costa de la Luz at the end of September and I AM looking forward to a relaxing holiday and hope the weather complies.

I found the Cilento Coast holiday to be fairly relaxing to be honest. Decent private beach and a very large beach about 10 minutes walk away. I would always recommend it.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Diamondsgirl

Costa de la Luz is a lovely relaxing holiday with plenty of free time. You do not have to join all the excursions if you don't want to. You can spend time lazing by the pool or on the beach.

Jaya