Bosuncat
(Member)
Me of course. All on my lonesome in the HI.!
Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

Anyone else joining us night before ?

Don't forget little old me!!!! What time should I arrive for..LOL

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Of course we can't forget you.

Well at the moment 4 of us are meeting for sure (Bosuncat, Sue plus us two) but hopefully some of the others on the origional thread will se this and will join us.

Its my intention to be around the reception in the Park Inn to try meet Sue when she arrives at the hotel so she knows who we are. Reckon she will be there between 7 and 7-30 at latest.

Will then head over to the 3 magpies around 7-30 and aim to order food at 8ish.

Like myself Bosuncat is there earlier so we'll probably arrange to nip over to the pub earlier to check out if we need to book a table.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

Anyone else joining us night before ?

Don't forget little old me!!!! What time should I arrive for..LOL

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Of course we can't forget you.

Well at the moment 4 of us are meeting for sure (Bosuncat, Sue plus us two) but hopefully some of the others on the origional thread will se this and will join us.

Its my intention to be around the reception in the Park Inn to try meet Sue when she arrives at the hotel so she knows who we are. Reckon she will be there between 7 and 7-30 at latest.

Will then head over to the 3 magpies around 7-30 and aim to order food at 8ish.

Like myself Bosuncat is there earlier so we'll probably arrange to nip over to the pub earlier to check out if we need to book a table.

Mick

Ok see you about 19.45 then. If you see a strange women!!!! Wandering around that will be me!!!

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
Ah! But we know what you look like!! :thumbup:
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

YES you do!!! I don't think I will be carry the grand daughter in my arms! But you never know!!!...

Bosuncat will you be wearing you cat costume!

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

YES you do!!! I don't think I will be carry the grand daughter in my arms! But you never know!!!...

Bosuncat will you be wearing you cat costume!

Cindy

No it got bleach on it so I had to get rid of it. 😛 I might have a Tiger t shirt though!

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Guys

Is it too rude of me to gatecrash your meal on Friday? Like Cindy I live spitting distance from Heathrow and although I'm not going on this trip, I would love to meet up with you all. Hopefully Elaine will remember what I look like from our Cilento holiday the other year - I have aged somewhat since my profile picture!!!

Sally

p.s. Just noticed that this is my 250th post which now means I've finally grown into a 'Senior Member'.

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sallyc' wrote:

Hi Guys

Is it too rude of me to gatecrash your meal on Friday? Like Cindy I live spitting distance from Heathrow and although I'm not going on this trip, I would love to meet up with you all. Hopefully Elaine will remember what I look like from our Cilento holiday the other year - I have aged somewhat since my profile picture!!!

Sally

p.s. Just noticed that this is my 250th post which now means I've finally grown into a 'Senior Member'.

Hi Sally,

Of course you can join us, look forward to meeting you on friday.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sallyc' wrote:

Hi Guys

Sally

Sally

Of course your welcome to join up with us all I Look forward to meeting you, I am not sure how many of us there is in total, maybe Mick is keeping a tally.

Cindy

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

'sallyc' wrote:

Hi Guys

Sally

Sally

Of course your welcome to join up with us all I Look forward to meeting you, I am not sure how many of us there is in total, maybe Mick is keeping a tally.

Cindy

Well with Sally that makes 5 of us confirmed - Sally, Cindy, Elaine(bosuncat), Sue & myself.

Was a couple of others on the previous thread i believe were booking the Park Inn so maybe they will also be joining us.

Mick

Bosuncat
(Member)
Will be brilliant to see you again Sally! :thumbup: I had lost hope of that because I know you normally do long haul stuff. Such special memories of last year's trip to Cilento.
jthinch
(Member)
Mick

I might surprise you and turn up at the Three Magpies, especially if I bump into Sue, I believe we are on the same flight at 5:20 pm from Manchester on Friday and I can catch the 423 to the Premier Inn. I did post a message on this thread to Sue but it doesn't appear that Sue has seen it.

James

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

'sallyc' wrote:

Hi Guys

Sally

Sally

Cindy

Well with Sally that makes 5 of us confirmed - Sally, Cindy, Elaine(bosuncat), Sue & myself.

Was a couple of others on the previous thread i believe were booking the Park Inn so maybe they will also be joining us.

Mick

Well just looked the 3 magpies up online it's changed since I last was there just the odd 35 or so years ago....think they have changed it around a bit, looking forward to seeing new and old faces again!!!,....

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hope you can make it too James!
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Am beyond jealous right now!x
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I just wanted to say, I had a great time on Friday night meeting up with Mike, Elaine, Sue before their trip away and also Sally who like me joined up for the meeting as she lives local and knows Elaine from a previous tour. I hope you three had a great tour away and I look forward to reading the reviews..

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

I just wanted to say, I had a great time on Friday night meeting up with Mike, Elaine, Sue before their trip away and also Sally who like me joined up for the meeting as she lives local and knows Elaine from a previous tour. I hope you three had a great tour away and I look forward to reading the reviews..

Cindy

We're back!! Review will be posted tomorrow when I am less shattered. Lovely to meet you finally Cindy. 🙂 The meal was a lovely way to start the holiday

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Cindy

Well we are now back from Slovenia and must say the meet up for dinner friday evening at heathrow was a great way to start the holiday. Five was a good number for a good chat and few laughs, was nice of Cindy and Sally to join us was a shame they weren't on the holiday,

Its great the forum allows us to make contact prior to the holiday and arrange meets like this.

Mick