Frankieb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello All. Is it too early to ask about a holiday to Australia in September, 2015. Has anyone else thought of booking this trip, should we book it now or wait until next year's brochure is out. I'm not sure what to do.

Frank.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello Frankie B

having been to OZ I would say book it now, BUT I do know the new brochure is due out for the rest of 2014 /15 in May so if you can maybe wait till then in case something else grabs your fancy...

I absolutely loved OZ...I hasten to say I didn't go with JY but I did a very similar itinery,

I hope you get to go on your tour, I have my 10th JY tour booked, if there are any questions about travelling with JY just ask.

Cindy

the_baron1
(Member)
Hi Frank,

I went to Australia, along with New Zealand and Singapore in October 2012. I booked over a year in advance. In that time the holiday price went up considerably. Although I paid a £250 deposit I was only charged the original price when having to pay the outstanding amount 12 weeks before going. Which saved me the difference. More money for spending when there!

Have a fantastic holiday when you do go, lots to see when there. Try and do as many extras as you can afford to do as the trip is a "Once in a lifetime holiday".

Eric.

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Frank

I agree as I did this tour last November and it's marvellous from start to finish and I booked about ten months in advance and though that was a long wait it soon went and was all well worth waiting for, you'll love it and as eric said try and do as many of the extras as you can though there are many wonderful inclusive's also and you can book everything when there also

all the best any questions just ask

Dave

Elaine 123
(Member)
Australia is a wonderful place, I went there for 7 weeks not with this tour as I did not know about them, take it all in there is so many place sot see and go to, you will love it,