Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bob

I may be wrong, but I think you were going to check in your luggage right through for this trip. I just wondered if it is wise since you are flying to Heathrow the day before and staying overnight at a hotel. Would it not be better for you to reclaim and recheck your luggage the next day when you fly out from Heathrow? I am just concerned that your luggage may go missing and you may not have your bag for the first few days of your holiday.

Regards

Jaya

BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya, thanks for your concern! I'll reclaim my luggage at Heathrow on the way out - I don't think I'd be able to check it through even if I wanted to, as the flight to Madrid is the next day. My query was checking it through on the way back, as I only have two and a half hours to change terminals at Heathrow then. Should be fine though, fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did get it wrong! Of course, it makes sense to check the luggage all the way back on the return trip as you are not overnighting anywhere. Not too long to go now before your holiday. Bet you will be glad to escape all the rain we have been having since you are going when it is dry season in Costa Rica.

Jaya

BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Jaya, just over a week to go!

Cheers,

Bob