BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi anyone else booked on this holiday? It should be a fantastic experience! I'm booked in the Premier Inn, Bath Road on the Sunday night, if anyone would like to join me for an early dinner?

Cheers,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

Wish I was on this trip, but my personal circumstances prevented me from joining you. I am sure you are going to have a wonderful time.

Jaya

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks Jaya, it should be great and I hope you get to do it before long. I'm not worried about dining by myself at the airport hotel as I'll be hitting the sack around 8pm as I'll have to get up around 2.30am to head to terminal five!

Cheers,

Bob

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi anyone else on the forum doing this holiday?

Cheers,

Bob

mikethesaint
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi anyone else on the forum doing this holiday?

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob,

I'm sure you won't be going on your own!!

You will have to tell your fellow travellers when you finally meet them about this community forum.

I hope you have a good holiday. It certainly sounds very good. I will look forward to reading your expected review on your return.

Mike

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mike, nice to hear from you and yes, I will certainly tell others about the forum! Hope life is treating you well and you have a nice holiday planned for this year!

Cheers,

Bob

mikethesaint
(Member)
Hi Bob,

I'm doing a City break to Florence in May but at the moment I have nothing else planned. I am still considering the China trip you are going on in September. Are you also doing the add on? Am I right in thinking that Trish is also going.

Mike

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julia,

How many people are going on this holiday?

Mark

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mike, yes that's right - 3 Sept departure for China and the add-on although Trish is not doing the Yangtze cruise. Hope you book, as numbers are currently low and we need a few more before it'll be cleared to operate! Hope you have a great time in Florence, it's a lovely city...

Cheers,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Julia,

How many people are going on this holiday?

Mark

Hi Mark,

There are 21 booked on the 10th March date with just one place left!

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Strange to hear that as I'd been told it was sold out - someone must have pulled out! It should be a fantastic tour, but it would be nice to contact someone going on it before I go!

Cheers,

Bob

RayT
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi anyone else booked on this holiday? It should be a fantastic experience! I'm booked in the Premier Inn, Bath Road on the Sunday night, if anyone would like to join me for an early dinner?

Cheers,

Bob

Hello Bob,

I am also on the Costa Rica trip 10th March. You may possibly remember me from the USA National Parks trip last Sept. I was on the JY trip to CR in 2010, and enjoyed it very much. This time, the itinerary is different, so it will be a 'new' holiday.

See you at Heathrow or Madrid.

regards,

Ray.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Julia,

Strange to hear that as I'd been told it was sold out - someone must have pulled out! It should be a fantastic tour, but it would be nice to contact someone going on it before I go!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Possibly - I think I remember looking at one point and it was at capacity.

Not long to go now and not only do you now have Ray who has made contact on this thread - but Cath has also posted on the community...

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-64839.html 

Have a fantastic time,

Julia

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

I actually can't wait to see your review!

Mark

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Hi Bob,

I actually can't wait to see your review!

Mark

That makes two of us 🙂

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ray, Julia and Mark,

Thanks for your posts - I will of course write up a review when I get back - things been hectic here, so fingers crossed all goes well for the holiday!

Hi Ray, looking forward to seeing you again, it should be a great tour!

Cheers,

Bob

PS Julia, thanks for the link to Cath's post - I'm going to look at it now!!

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
And me so that makes 3

Cindy

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Cindy, lots on my plate here at the moment so haven't had much time to think about the hol or get ready for it. Hopefully it'll all come together over the next few days!

Cheers,

Bob

anitalaughs
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Thanks Cindy, lots on my plate here at the moment so haven't had much time to think about the hol or get ready for it. Hopefully it'll all come together over the next few days!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob,

I am gutted I missed out on this and now find out there is one space left. I waited until I came back from Australia before Christmas to book and it was too late. However I have a lot of plans for March now so wouldn't be able to go. I have a holiday planned for Tobago in May and Barbados in September.

I await your review when you come back and hopefully will be able to go next March if its still in the brochure.

Hope you have a blast!!!

Anita.

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Anita, thanks a million for your message! Pity you missed out, frustrating for you but hopefully you'll be able to go on another great holiday later in the year.

Take care,

Bob