helsharper
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi I am thinking of taking a holiday alone but a little scared of how it will be any advice on where to go I have visited many places but never alone
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

Where you go is up to you near or far they are all great places to go to, I have gone as near as Austria and as far as New Zealand, have a look at the tours and pick the one you fancy. JY is a very safe way to travel great places to see and people to meet, I have my 10th tour booked for this year, and many others on these boards have done many tours with this company. if there is anything more I can help you with them just ask.

Cindy

Julie L
(Member)
If this is your first just you holiday, the best place to go is Punta Umbria (Costa de la Lux) it's a fantastic resort,

Nice hotel, food, staff, and great trips, x Julie L

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I agree with Julie, I enjoyed Costa de la Luz, it is somewhere I would go back to at some point. The hotel is great, buffet service with a good choice of food, friendly staff, the sea is just a short walk, from the hotel.

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have just booked my 5th tour to Route 61 in November. It will be a safe bet that there maybe at least another 2, Isle of Man and Santorini if I can juggle holidays. Just You is wonderful for those who just want to go on holiday and see a bit of the World. My bucket list started when I was 50- now 57 and I have ticked so many boxes. Never go back to a place where I have been- well except St Malo before Christmas on a booze cruise- was 20 years since I was last there so that was an exception!

Jan.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Why don't you browse on line or the brochure to see what is on offer and then pick a destination you fancy? Whatever you choose, you will have a wonderful time. Travelling with Just You is worry free and you get a chance to meet lots of people of all ages and experiences.

Jaya