sarah29
(Member)
Hi Jo,

I'm 43 and I'm going. this will be my first Just You break also and I thought a short break would be a good introduction.

Sarah

annabella
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'foji1' wrote:

Hi

I've been thinking of going to this, I haven't been on any of the holidays before so wondering if it would be a good first time holiday? I can't gauge the age group of the people who go on the holidays, I am 42, would I fit in?

Thanks

Jo

Hi Jo There is usually a good mix of ages, if you look at the previous thread

Sarah is 43. You can also get in touch with the editor and ask them what is the age groups also men to women, they are very helpful. Every one gets on very well at these nights and it is a really good new year. Hope that helps.

Annabella

Julie L
(Member)
'Julie wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

'crissy' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Hi as September approaches thoughts will be turning to the festive season, will any one be going to see the New Year in at Hinckley, I did this two years ago and had a wonderful time. I am thinking of going there again this New Year.

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

I have booked New Year at Hinckley and am looking forward to it. I tried a discovery weekend recently and had such a lovely time that I booked New Year as soon as I got back. I think it will be a lovely weekend.

Chris

Hi Chris Well I have now got round to booking for the new year and once again I will be going to Hinckley as it was such a fab night two years ago. I am informed that there is already 33 people booked on this. Two years ago there was almost 180 people there and we let new year in with a wonderful party atmosphere may be see you there Annabella

Hi Chris and Annabella

Hi Chris and Annabella, I am also booked for Hinckley, look forward to

Meeting you both,

Hi Chris and Annabella

I'm also going to Hinckley for new year, hope it's better than Cheltenham, looking forward to meeting you.

JoyElizabeth
(Member)
Hi everyone - I posted earlier asking about new year at Hinckley...couldn't decide whether I had the nerve to book my first solo break!!! Then I thought...what the heck...so I booked it!!! A bit nervous but sure I'll have fun!! I'll be coming from South Wales...and I'm 61...look forward to meeting everyone!! 😃
annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JoyElizabeth' wrote:

Hi everyone - I posted earlier asking about new year at Hinckley...couldn't decide whether I had the nerve to book my first solo break!!! Then I thought...what the heck...so I booked it!!! A bit nervous but sure I'll have fun!! I'll be coming from South Wales...and I'm 61...look forward to meeting everyone!! :D

Hi Joy well done for booking sure you will have a good time. I am 66 and coming from Suffolk. Annabella

anita23
(Member)
Hi

I am going to Hinckley new Year it my first one I am aiming to try and get there about 2ish and try the pool . I am 54 and traveling from

Hedon Nr Hull so if any one fancy a coffee in the afternoon that would be great

Anita x

JoyElizabeth
(Member)
Sounds good to me!!! Joy
Julie L
(Member)
Hi all as it approaches new year, I just wanted to find out what time your all thinking of arriving in Hinckley at the hotel. Julie L
Julie L
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

Hi as September approaches thoughts will be turning to the festive season, will any one be going to see the New Year in at Hinckley, I did this two years ago and had a wonderful time. I am thinking of going there again this New Year.

Annabella

Hi Annabella, Julie L here I'm going to Hinckley, also went to Cheltenham last year it was a flop I think you also went?

Julie L
(Member)
To all who are going to Hinckley for new year ! What time are you thinking of arriving? Julie L
Julie L
(Member)
'anita23' wrote:

Hi

I am going to Hinckley new Year it my first one I am aiming to try and get there about 2ish and try the pool . I am 54 and traveling from

Anita x

Hi Anita, I'm travelling from Heanor Derbyshire, I was also thinking of getting there about 2ish to have a swim, how about a coffee after a swim, I'm 59 just had a birthday, and I'm been widowed nearly 5years. We have a lot of fun, being silly.

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julie wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabella, Julie L here I'm going to Hinckley, also went to Cheltenham last year it was a flop I think you also went?

Hi Julie, yes I was at Cheltenham last year and yes was a huge flop very disappointing. I was at Hinckley the year before and it was a great new year so will be going back there again this year. I think there are quite a few going from Cheltenham so will all be able to catch up and really let the new year in as it should be done. Hope to see you there. Annabella

chrischina
(Member)
'anita23' wrote:

Hi

Anita x

Hi Anita

You live in my neck of the woods as I live quite near Hedon. I'm thinking of going to China in September flying from Manchester. Never been on holiday on my own before so just plucking up courage. Any tips or info would be gratefully received!!!!

Chris

sarah29
(Member)
2pm sounds good for an arrival time. I don't have far to travel as I'm coming from Birmingham but I have to drop the dogs off at the kennels first.

Sarah

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just made a very late decision and have just booked this holiday, look forward to meeting everybody.

I'll be driving down from Yorkshire and hope to arrive mid-afternoon.

Mick

Vicki W
(Member)
Hi all, I'm hoping to arrive from Manchester mid afternoon. Looking forward to meeting everyone

Vicki

davidstirzaker
(Member)
Going to Hinckley for New Year from Manchester. I met a lady on weekend break to Peterborough in 2010. She said it is very good. I hope to meet her again.