annabella
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi as September approaches thoughts will be turning to the festive season, will any one be going to see the New Year in at Hinckley, I did this two years ago and had a wonderful time. I am thinking of going there again this New Year.

Annabella

sarah29
(Member)
Hi Annabella,

I've only just come across Just You and have just booked the New Year at Hinckley. Sounds like it will be fun.

Sarah

crissy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

Hi as September approaches thoughts will be turning to the festive season, will any one be going to see the New Year in at Hinckley, I did this two years ago and had a wonderful time. I am thinking of going there again this New Year.

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

I have booked New Year at Hinckley and am looking forward to it. I tried a discovery weekend recently and had such a lovely time that I booked New Year as soon as I got back. I think it will be a lovely weekend.

Chris

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'crissy' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

I have booked New Year at Hinckley and am looking forward to it. I tried a discovery weekend recently and had such a lovely time that I booked New Year as soon as I got back. I think it will be a lovely weekend.

Chris

Hi Chris Well I have now got round to booking for the new year and once again I will be going to Hinckley as it was such a fab night two years ago. I am informed that there is already 33 people booked on this. Two years ago there was almost 180 people there and we let new year in with a wonderful party atmosphere may be see you there Annabella

crissy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Annabella, I had such a good time at the discovery weekend that I am hoping this one will be just as good. Its sounded like a very good weekend when people were talking about it. Possibly see you there.
Julie L
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi I'm julie I'm going to Hinckley, for new year, if you want to meet at a certain time it would be nice, I've only done new year once, that was at Cheltenham it was a disaster for new eves eve everyone complained.

Puer aeternus
(Member)
'Julie wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi I'm julie I'm going to Hinckley, for new year, if you want to meet at a certain time it would be nice, I've only done new year once, that was at Cheltenham it was a disaster for new eves eve everyone complained.

Hi Annabelle,

can you expand on what happenned at Cheltenham? I was musing over Cheltenham and Hinkley, would like to hear qabout your experience.

Julie L
(Member)
'Puer wrote:

'Julie wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabelle,

can you expand on what all wrong at Cheltenham? I was musing over Cheltenham and Hinkley, would like to hear qabout your experience.

New Year's Eve the hotel got the entertainment all wrong they sent a man who didn't

Do anything we could dance to, being single people, no big announcement at midnight,

Julie L
(Member)
'crissy' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

Chris

Julie here I have also booked for Hinckley. Travelling down from heanor derbyshire.

I was in Cheltenham last year with a lot of people who said the Hinckley hotel was

The best for new year.

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julie wrote:

'crissy' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

Chris

Julie here I have also booked for Hinckley. Travelling down from heanor derbyshire.

I was in Cheltenham last year with a lot of people who said the Hinckley hotel was

The best for new year.

Hi All

I too was at Cheltenham last year and yes it was a total disaster, certainly was NOT a gala dinner dance, I will be going back to Hinckley where two years ago was the best new year I have had in years. Hope to see you all there. Annabella

Julie L
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

'Julie wrote:

'crissy' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

Chris

The best for new year.

Hi All

I too was at Cheltenham last year and yes it was a total disaster, certainly was NOT a gala dinner dance, I will be going back to Hinckley where two years ago was the best new year I have had in years. Hope to see you all there. Annabella

What sort of time are you arriving at the hotel in Hinckley? Maybe we could arrange to meet for a coffee? Where are you travelling from?Julie

Vicki W
(Member)
Hi All.

I have booked Hinckley as my first ever JustYou event so I am really looking forward to meeting people who are going. I'm travelling down from Manchester and I'm glad I read this board before I chose between Hinckley and Cheltenham! 🙂

Vicki

Vicki W
(Member)
'Julie wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

'Julie wrote:

'crissy' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

Chris

The best for new year.

Hi All

What sort of time are you arriving at the hotel in Hinckley? Maybe we could arrange to meet for a coffee? Where are you travelling from?Julie

Hi All - If there's a coffee meet going on - can I join you? Vicki

Julie L
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

'crissy' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

Chris

Hi Chris Well I have now got round to booking for the new year and once again I will be going to Hinckley as it was such a fab night two years ago. I am informed that there is already 33 people booked on this. Two years ago there was almost 180 people there and we let new year in with a wonderful party atmosphere may be see you there Annabella

Hi Chris and Annabella, I am also booked for Hinckley, look forward to

Meeting you both,

sarah29
(Member)
'Vicki wrote:

Hi All.

I have booked Hinckley as my first ever JustYou event so I am really looking forward to meeting people who are going. I'm travelling down from Manchester and I'm glad I read this board before I chose between Hinckley and Cheltenham! :)

Vicki

Hi Vicki,

This is my first Just You booking too. I'll be travelling from Birmingham so not too far for me to travel. I'm really looking forward to this.

Sarah

Julie L
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

'Julie wrote:

'crissy' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

Chris

The best for new year.

Hi All

Hi Annabella

What time are you expecting to arrive at Hinckley? I thought I might go and gave a swim before dinner so I will aim to arrive about 2pm, are you a young or like me 59ish

I'm looking forward to this new year, unlike last year, look forward to meeting you,

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julie wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

'Julie wrote:

'crissy' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

Chris

The best for new year.

Hi All

Hi Annabella

What time are you expecting to arrive at Hinckley? I thought I might go and gave a swim before dinner so I will aim to arrive about 2pm, are you a young or like me 59ish

I'm looking forward to this new year, unlike last year, look forward to meeting you,

Hi I am coming from Ipswich and hope to arrive around the 2 o'clock mark, and also like to swim before I get ready for the dinner dance.I will be 66 by the time new year is here. Most people are around our age group with a few younger and a few older but every one gets on so well together. Annabella

sarah29
(Member)
I noticed it says there is a welcome drink on the itinery, does anybody know what time this will be at?

Sarah

P.s I'm 43

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sarah29' wrote:

I noticed it says there is a welcome drink on the itinery, does anybody know what time this will be a

P.s I'm 43

Hi Sarah

We will be informed when the pre dinner drinks will be served and where to meet. We will also get an itinerary of all the events of the new year break, so don't worry, it will be a lovely new year break.

Annabella

foji1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I've been thinking of going to this, I haven't been on any of the holidays before so wondering if it would be a good first time holiday? I can't gauge the age group of the people who go on the holidays, I am 42, would I fit in?

Thanks

Jo