Sue K
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there - I'm planning to do this tour from Manchester on Sept 2nd - anyone else going? Got details of tours offered - what would you suggest - want to do a Grand Canyon tour - not sure which (or if!) to do a Las Vegas one - anyone got one booked
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue, If they still do the skywalk (glass walkway) my personal opinion is don't bother you can get just as good views from the canyon edge. Not heard anyone that hasn't enjoyed the helicopter flight.

Mick

Sue K
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks - was thinking of helicopter flight but weighing up whether to do the 9 hour one with the river trip as well - wondering if it is worth additional cost - daft I know when all things are considered - will it be too hot/uncomfortable
Bluebell1949
(Member)
Hi Sue,

I am also going on the Golden West Trip on 2nd September, was wondering if anyone had booked to see a Las Vegas show?

I was also wondering about the grand canyon trips, have you booked anything yet?

Pam

Sue K
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there sorry about delay in replying - have been away - I've booked the 3 in 1 Grand Canyon trip and the San Francisco boat trip - to date still not sure about the las vegas trip - has anyone booked - not sure whether cirque du soliel in my cup of tea - but as yet I've not ruled it out
Olim22
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

Hi there sorry about delay in replying - have been away - I've booked the 3 in 1 Grand Canyon trip and the San Francisco boat trip - to date still not sure about the las vegas trip - has anyone booked - not sure whether cirque du soliel in my cup of tea - but as yet I've not ruled it out

Lovely to find a few going on this holiday! I'm told there are 27 with ages from 38 to 74 yrs!

I'm also thinking which tours to book, San Fran Helicopter and bay cruise, also am thinking about Universal Studios, have been before & thoroughly enjoyed it, Grand Canyon 3in1 + skywalk am thinking of booking, am told one still has to pay for the actual walk onto the glass, so don't need to decide until there. Rang to ask about the shows, all on list are already sold out for 10th Sept. been told of another one called 'Zoomanity' by cirque du soleil, at least I've heard of this one! Has anyone booked any yet? As it would be better to go with someone on this tour, rather than on ones own, sharing a taxi. I'm 67 & female, but young at heart. I like to book in UK, then it's easier to decide how much to take with me, I'm going to get a pre-payment card, did this in Florida, worked very well.